Neighbors Against Windstream

Quoted post

2014-02-21 23:29

Everything is true and we are not the only one's with this problem as it is Country wide. AT&T customer's bought a Class Action suit against them and won. AT&T has to give back millions to their customer's and that will be the direction for all the Windstream customers need to get together and do the same.

Replies

Very upset Lamestream customer

#11 Re: Windstream is terrible in my town too.

2014-07-08 02:59:33

#1: -

I thought Lamestream only stunk in my town in Southeastern New Mexico.  Looks like they stink everywhere, from what I am now reading.  In our town, their outdated copper pair wiring is about 80 years old, corroded, and spliced everywhere.  I have 3MBPS d/l and .64 U/L.  Even when I get that speed, I can see the jittery way their system feeds data.  I have had drastic speed variations, slowdowns, outages and a continual litany of lies, half-truths and outright combativeness on the part of lamestream techs.  I once (stupidly) TRIED to get 6MBPS speed and was told by their "tech support" (what a joke THAT is), that "according to engineering, my line won't support it".  Well hell no it won't because it is over 9500 feet of twisted-pair full of splices!!!!  Lamestream won't put in fibre like real phone companies do because it is milking their customers and screwing them with rotten service.  My only alternative in this small hick town is the cable company.  I sure hope lamestream loses all of it's DSL (DAMN SLOW LOSER) customers and all the revenue they are sucking out of this town.  I would certainly support a petition to my state's Public Service Commision to decertify them and force them to sell to another company at a big loss.  What a bunch of crooks.