"Clayton Luclay Misoya" ROBBED OF VICTORY

Quoted post

#1500 Re: WE DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU DONT INVOLVE US

2011-08-27 20:43

#1499: -

That's another senseless South African. You say we follow you everywhere to insult you whereas you are the ones who go everywhere to insult innocent Nigeria - (we only counter insult you).

And who told you we care about BBA? Who told you we are forcing you to host it again - You must be daft to think like that. To hell with you and your BBA! Who told you we care about your baseless pettition. WE DONT CARE - Get it into you insane head!!! All we care about is when making your petition, DO NOT involve Nigeria. Go on with your petition and plan on BBA but please leave Nigeria out of it. Thats all we are saying...

I you say Biola robbed u, then all the management team of Mnet (populated by South Africans) robbed you. If you say Ernst & young firm robbed you, then you south africans robbed yourselves because their staff are all South Africans. Can you now see that you robbed yourselves? Why then are you accusing us of robbing you. Can you now see that you and all SA insulting Nigeria because of BBA are BIG FOOLS.

Anyway there is no need us paying SA attention on this matter because you guyz are small rats and your rants do not affect us in anyway.

Silence they say is the best answer for fools like you. I therefore urge all Nigerians to ignore all your rants henceforth because that's the only best answer for FOOLs like you.

Replies

#1504 Re: Re: WE DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU DONT INVOLVE US

2011-08-28 12:45:41

#1500: - Re: WE DONT CARE AS LONG AS YOU DONT INVOLVE US

What are you doing commenting on our "baseless petition"?, why are you even wasting your precious time with it, what are you worried about? in my view you are the one who is daft.