THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Quoted post

2014-11-05 16:25

I resisted this petition until I'd finally had my fill of disgust. Without regard to the forecast of our country's impending energy independence which will fuel never-before-seen profits for AA, Laura Glading handcuffed us to this zero sum contract. With regard to our painful givebacks to the criminals who crafted our bk, we should have been duly compensated this time around. In light of this forced contract essentially our "NO" votes will take even more money off the table. I may have to be reasonable and accept this crap being forced down my throat this time around, but it is here, with this vote, that I reject the leadership which forced it.

Replies

Convicted

#284 Re:

2014-11-05 21:10:08

#283: -  

Let's just take our chance in going to arbitration. Let's let the people making the decisions compared to what other airline FA's have and what AS is willing to give us and see what they decide on. It couldn't be less than what we're being offered considering NOW that there are less airlines around now and how they are paying their FA's compared to us!!! My vote is NO, I rather take my chance. I rather stand up for something verses accepting anything!!!!!!