THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Quoted post

#291 Nazim

2014-11-06 15:05

It seem to me that this is the same pattern that this in house union pulls for the last 15yrs! Its unethical to have an in house union. NO one eles does! The company would fight us big time if we were to vote this union out. We,ve seen it over a twenty year span. The compaany owns this union! look at the history. They pull the strings behind the curtain. Vote them all out vote NO on this T.A.

Replies

Questionable

#292 Re: Nazim

2014-11-06 15:45:00

#291: - Nazim 

I am appalled that the union and company think we are weak and stupid! Well I tell you this I'm not and my co-workers are not!!! Yes and after LG stated that this TA agreement was what we had to chose from, them she reported back to her boss(AA) and informed them that FA's were upset over the 40, they took it out. Well LG go back and inform your boss that there are several other item that are unacceptable to us like NO profit sharing and NO signing bonus. These are just two of the items to me that is unacceptable . Other airline FA 's cannot believe that they don't want to give us that. And another thing, is this whole process legal being that voting had already started when they went and altered the TA???? And also that the company will be paying OUR union officials????