Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

doggie

#350 Re: Re: Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV

2014-11-20 00:38

#327: - Re: Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV 

They push their anti lgbt agenda on the world the campaign and vote for politicians that do that. they go around and have rallies saying how bad gays are. This is very much pushing their agenda onto others. If you go around shouting on how much others are sinning or wrong according to your beliefs then you are not showing any love towards them.

I hear how everyone says they are great but at the same time saying they don't do what the duggers do. so if they are so great why are you not doing what they do?

Judging others then condemning them in public is very un Jesus like.

Replies

#1458 Re: Re: Re: Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV

2014-11-20 13:06:14

#350: doggie - Re: Re: Keep 19 Kids & Counting on TV 

Lol. Do you even read the Bible? Jesus made a whip and was chasing people out of the Lord's synagogue. He got angry. God get's angry. He hates sin! And whether people like it or not, it's a sin. People try to change the truth to suit themselves. Well it doesn't work that way, toots. If you don't like it, fine, go do your own thing. But DON'T try to change the Word of God. It says what is says. 

Now I would have no problem with homosexuals but they are forced one me. I am forced to accept them and to think it's perfectly ok. I have no rights there. Now yes, they disgust me. Especially the flamboyant ones that shove it down my throat, but I do not treat them any different than I would anyone else. And I doubt the Duggar's do. They are just saying their beliefs.

It's a very ones-sided road. We live in a country where if you don't accept homo's you're blacklisted and accused of hate-crime. It's flipping ridiculous! Oh how much freedom we have! Yeah right!