Keep Tyler Gibson At West Muskingum High School

Quoted post

2015-07-17 02:23

Get this prick out of here! Maybe he has a good side outside of school, but In school he is a bully. He has made fun of people when he's with his friends. He jokes around and can't be taken seriously. He always gets bad grades and jokes around about them. If he actually tried in class he could succeed and have better grades. although he doesnt show it, he can be smart. if he straightened up and actually put the effort he puts on the field into his schoolwork he could be a b student... maybe even an a student. Tyler still has time to get his grades up and possibly get into college with scholarships if he turns his life around. But if he doesnt hes gonna be a burger-flipping pot head for the rest of his life. As of now hes just a bad person to have at our school, fix yourself, or leave and take your girlfriend with you. 

Replies

#11 Re:

2015-07-17 02:33:46

#10: -  

That's not a very nice. It's easy to say those things behind the anonymity of the internet... I find it hard to believe your comments.

#13 Re:

2015-07-17 02:59:09

#10: 

You have no right to Say those things about him . You don't know who he truely is . You don't know why he does the things he does . You haven't been by his side through thick and thin . So you don't know who he truely is , I do .

You call him a prick and bashing him when he is at least trying to stay in a school where he has people that love him ! You are the bully in this situation . So nice time you want to bash on my brother for somethings he had done because he is a teenager in high school that hasn't had the best life then at least have to the nerve to say it to him and to his face so he could at least act apon it . 

I see how he is at home with his family members and his siblings . His nephews look up to him . I look up to him . He is a great person and if you don't believe that then you don't know who he is like I said before . So you can take your constructive criticism somewhere else . 

#19 Re:

2015-07-17 12:02:15

#10: -  

Idk who u are but i know i dont bully anyone if u gotta problem with me message me an tell me who u are an we can talk but dont come on this an say stuff that isnt true about me exspecially when u prolly dont even know me haha but you cant bring me down say what u want but ppl that really know me know how i am an what im about an were ive been