Keep Tyler Gibson At West Muskingum High School

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Tyler Gibson At West Muskingum High School.

2015-07-16 19:24

We all love Tyler, he's a really cool kid if you get to know him and we need him on the football team

#2 Re:

2015-07-16 19:45

#1: -  Thank you for your support! 

2015-07-16 21:24

Tyler is a great kid that has been dealt a crappy hand.He didnt ask to be brought into this world but he is here.He deserves to have a good life,role models etc. and taking him away from his peers,surroundings,sports & much more is not going to help him.He is at an age that can make or break a person.PLEASE give him the best opportunities available to him at this crucial time in his life.

2015-07-16 21:26

IDK somebody shared it. I'm going to Mid East this year so it won't affect me none. But seriously it should be left up to Tylor's decision, not ours.
Coach M

2015-07-16 21:27

Tyler is a great kid. Like every other kid he isn't perfect. Keeping Tyler around good people will mean everything for his future. Many people care about him and want to see him succeed. Whatever the reason may be it can't be a stronger influence than having a great group of people and community support.

2015-07-16 23:24

Tyler is am amazing person he has a kind heart he always watches peoples back and is there to help you out if something is wrong

2015-07-17 00:43

Come play for the red rage

#8 Your baby sister .

2015-07-17 01:42

Tyler is a great guy . He is the only guy that I can think of that has been by my side since the day I came into this world . He is my big brother and I might not see him everyday anymore but I do want him to be happy . And I know he is happy at West Muskingum . So I hope you get to stay bubby . I love you ! 

~Jojo

#9 From your older sister..

2015-07-17 01:58

Tyler is my younger brother and I love him no matter what he does.He made some mistakes and now he has to deal with the outcome of those. I just want to put this out there right now he was NOT dealt a crappy hand he was actually taken out of a crappy situation when he was younger and placed in one that has made him who he is today and he made some choices that messed that up and he knows that. Where he is NOW is what's best for him. I know that he loves going to West Muskingum and I hope that he can work something out to where he can continue to go there but  there are other things and people that tie into that decision. West Muskingum was once new to him just like any other school would be and he is a bright young man and can get along with anyone and make friends anywhere. I love that he has so much support from all of his friends and his girlfriend and her family but remember that you don't know the whole situation and how worse his life could have been. I love you bubby and you know I am here for you always. 

Alicia Gibson 

2015-07-17 02:23

Get this prick out of here! Maybe he has a good side outside of school, but In school he is a bully. He has made fun of people when he's with his friends. He jokes around and can't be taken seriously. He always gets bad grades and jokes around about them. If he actually tried in class he could succeed and have better grades. although he doesnt show it, he can be smart. if he straightened up and actually put the effort he puts on the field into his schoolwork he could be a b student... maybe even an a student. Tyler still has time to get his grades up and possibly get into college with scholarships if he turns his life around. But if he doesnt hes gonna be a burger-flipping pot head for the rest of his life. As of now hes just a bad person to have at our school, fix yourself, or leave and take your girlfriend with you. 

#11 Re:

2015-07-17 02:33

#10: -  

That's not a very nice. It's easy to say those things behind the anonymity of the internet... I find it hard to believe your comments.

#12 Re: Re:

2015-07-17 02:48

You'd agree If you saw how he is in class. Why would we want someone like him to represent our school? I'm just being honest and giving constructive criticism.  

#13 Re:

2015-07-17 02:59

#10: 

You have no right to Say those things about him . You don't know who he truely is . You don't know why he does the things he does . You haven't been by his side through thick and thin . So you don't know who he truely is , I do .

You call him a prick and bashing him when he is at least trying to stay in a school where he has people that love him ! You are the bully in this situation . So nice time you want to bash on my brother for somethings he had done because he is a teenager in high school that hasn't had the best life then at least have to the nerve to say it to him and to his face so he could at least act apon it . 

I see how he is at home with his family members and his siblings . His nephews look up to him . I look up to him . He is a great person and if you don't believe that then you don't know who he is like I said before . So you can take your constructive criticism somewhere else . 

Brianna Renner

#14 Brianna Renner

2015-07-17 03:14

Why don't you stop commenting, no one cares what you have to say. If you don't like him then deal with it. Because I could honestly care less, and same goes for Tyler. In life there will be people you don't like, learn to block them out and get over it. If you are the one Tyler is "bullying", which I find hard to believe Tyler's a bully, but if that is so, then you need to take some constructive criticism yourself too, and stick up for yourself instead of writing irrelevant, anonymous comments. Why comment when you have nothing nice to say? & why comment if your going to be anonymous? At least I'll say who I am. Your saying Tyler needs to leave & take his girlfriend with him, maybe you should leave & take that additude with you. No one needs your comments.

#15 Re: From Alicia Gibson

2015-07-17 03:29

#9: - From Alicia Gibson 

Why do we need to keep bringing him down by reminding him of the past. We need to lift him up by showing him how how bright his future can be.. There are those of us that know way more than you think...  

#16 Re: Re: From Alicia Gibson

2015-07-17 03:38

#15: - Re: From Alicia Gibson 

I wasn't bringing him down in any way.I'm not here to argue. I just want what's best for my brother because I love him he is a bright and wonderful person. I want him to do better and I support him in every way. 

#17 Re: Re: From Alicia Gibson

2015-07-17 03:44

#15: - Re: From Alicia Gibson 

You guys know him at home, and out of school. Apparently he is a good there. I'm not talking about his out of school life and behavior,  I dont care about that im talking about his school life and behavior. if you arent in his circle of people he acts like a jerk and calls people retarded. 

#18 Re: Re: Re: From Alicia Gibson

2015-07-17 03:49

#16: - Re: Re: From Alicia Gibson 

I already think of Tyler as family... I am trying to extend the olive branch and bring Richard and his family in as well. It would be good for all of us. I don't think more change is what Tyler needs... He changed schools and went to West but had the same support system... What Tyler needs is two good guys like Richard and myself to have his back and show him the way.... My attempted good deeds are being taken the wrong way... 

#19 Re:

2015-07-17 12:02

#10: -  

Idk who u are but i know i dont bully anyone if u gotta problem with me message me an tell me who u are an we can talk but dont come on this an say stuff that isnt true about me exspecially when u prolly dont even know me haha but you cant bring me down say what u want but ppl that really know me know how i am an what im about an were ive been 

2015-07-17 17:18

I say let the boy decided what he wants to do and make his wish happen only he knows what he feels and only he know what he wants.

#21 Re:

2015-07-17 18:17

#20: -  

Agreed

MOM

2015-07-17 20:47

This petition is a bunch of crap. Since when do we let kids tell parents where they are going to go to school at. I'm going to let everyone know this is none of your business what our family decides to do. If you have not walked every step of the way in my shoes in my house your opinion DOES NOT MATTER!!!!! So don't think you know whats going on when you have NO clue. The worst thing i have done is to let Tyler go to WEST MUSKINGUM SCHOOL!! Ever since then it has gotten worse. So NO I don't think WEST is the best choice for TYLER!!! I have rasied 8 other children and have had no issues and guess what they all went to ZHS!!!! So I suggest everyone keep there opinion to there self and let OUR FAMILY decide whats best FOR OUR FAMILY!!!!

#23 Re:

2015-07-17 23:55

#22: MOM -  

cool!

#24 Re:

2015-07-18 00:00

#22: MOM -  

If you don't see why Tyler may have had some anger or behavioral issues, then maybe you were part of the problem.....