Justice For Jacob

Quoted post

2015-07-21 10:04

Defense WILL plea to a lesser charge...DA'S office will most likely consent. The family needs to be ready to fight the DA'S office, whether Jack Denari or one of his flunkies. They WILL make you promises, tag team you with several other assistant da's, talk you out of jury or allow a preselected jury...the family needs to be very diligent & demanding! Get the docket # for Sanders & follow ALL the dates for court proceedings! Don't wait for "crime victims unit" to notify you! Go to EVERY court date scheduled on the docket!!! NO ONE IN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM CARES ABOUT JACOB OR YOU!!! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!! (Message me if you need any help!!) The local police have any/all info you need on Sanders...become thier new best friend!!! They are your ONLY allies!

Replies

#166 Re: Justice for Jacob

2015-07-22 03:24:28

let me just say that i used to have a lot of respect for Judge Brabender but knowing he let that punk out of Vision Quest just ` 

1 week before Jacob was killed just blew me away..... I am a mother and grandmother and raised my kids without a father..... and they grew up just fine because i raised them to respect human life....and they are bi-racial....  and i agree that that rotten little thug black or white should have to pay ith the rest of his life...