Justice For Jacob

Quoted post

2015-07-22 17:38

I STRONGLY AGREE HE SHOULD SPEND HIS LIFE IN PRISON FOR TAKING A LIFE. BUT THEN YET AGAIN I KNOW WHAT PEOPLE GO THREW ON THE INSIDE AND I BELIEVE THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE IT A LAW THAT EVERY STATE HAS TO HAVE A PRISON SET ASIDE FOR JUNVINILLE OFFENDERS TO BE SENT TOO. IF WE PUT THEM IN A GROWN UPS PRISON BEING THAT YOUNG THEY MADE BE KILLED.

Replies

young chick

#316 Re:

2015-07-22 18:49:09

#309: -  

so be it, you reap what you sow. He made his bed now let him Liam in it.

#414 Re:

2015-07-25 21:43:08

#309: -  

This kid committed an adult crime. He needs to do his time as the adult he thought he was when he pulled the trigger and killed an innocent young man for his bike. Let him serve his time with all the other adult offenders and really see what goes on behind the bars. The justice system needs to use him as an example for all the other young criminals. Let them see that this town is tired of all this senseless violence. I grew up in a bad family and I never thought of taking someone's life. I work to get what I have. These kids think everything should be their's no respect for others. Kids having kids and thinking the tax payers should support them giving them a check every month, feeding them and taking care of all their medical problems. With everything handed to them they think they can do what they want.