PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

Quoted post

Lee

#737 Re: Re:

2015-12-11 09:17

#114: george goch - Re:  

And you decide to make this about black and white...I thought this was an economic battle but people like you make me realise that some things will never change...And as a black person who was considering signing this thing, your comment just made me realise that I might be falling into the trap of assisting a white person in their struggle to oppress me, again. And a weird feeling tells me this is not much about the president and his incompetency, yes partially, but this is. yet again about whites refusing to be even a little below a black man. Unfortunately, the president is black. The next president will probably be black and you just need to accept it, swallow your supremacy mentality and live...

Replies

#3580 Re: Re: Re:

2015-12-14 16:53:52

#737: Lee - Re: Re:  

You need to realise that this is not about black or white anything! 

The fact of the matter is our country was beautiful, clean and not so full of crime and CORRUPTION!  Zuma has done nothing about the crime in this country! And instead of giving his black fellow citizens decent places to live in he has spent it on his "town"!!!!! He has made the worst decisions for this country and look how our rand is plummeting because of his poor leadership and management!!!! We dont mind if there is a black, white, yellow or purple president! !!!! We just want a country that is clean, safe and fair!!!! The rubbish that ppl throw onto the roads is disgusting and disrespectful to the beautiful earth God created! Go take a ride into durban central and tell me you are not disgusted by what u see!!!! We used to be able to walk there at night with all the Christmas lights and not have to worry about being mugged or robbed. 

I really think everyone should stop pointing fingers at the opposite race and concentrate on their own ppl and make sure you all put yourselves right. 

Just now there will be no earth to live in because of all the rubbish lying around and causing pollution that effects the earths atmosphere. 

Stop vandalism and destruction!!!!!! Respect the earth you live in! Zuma has no respect for himself so how can he respect this country and lead it in the right direction???????????? 

Get a president who cares and respects every race and this country. I dont care what colour he/she is!!!!! Vote for the right person!!!!! Then you will see better things for everyone!!!! Simple!!!!