Ensure the future of the social work profession in South Africa!

Quoted post

2015-12-17 11:56

For positive change within my proffesion which is inclusive but not limmited to: better working conditions, adequete resources, better salary, clear and specific job description, dignified recognision and #Change in leadership and administration. CURRENT LEADERSHIP MUST FALL!!

Replies

#6 Re:

2015-12-17 14:20:13

#1: -  

There is a lot more to add to the list...

2015-12-30 23:23:49

I signed because I believe that every social worker n SAW working for the dsd founded NGO should be paid the same salary as that of the social worker n SAW employed by the department. I also signed because I think is better for the department to stop funding NGO and hire people with the money they use for funding. I also signed cause I want to see all unemployed social workers n SAW out there employed. Thank you

BEE

#146 Re:

2016-05-21 07:41:46

we sharing an office been 5 where i am working. We clean our office because we do not have a cleaner. We catch a taxi and travel 8km to go book for goverment vehicle. Sometimes you come back without a car coz you will be told they fully booked. We end up using our own vehicles. Laptops, cellphones etc. So poor working conditions, lack of resources and low salaries are some of the things that are killing our profession. #changeIsNeeded