Impeach Hillary Clinton

Quoted post

Alexander

#1 14th amendment sec 2 and 3

2016-11-08 07:49

Section. 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section. 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section.

Replies

Victim of Hilary Clinton embezzoling

#11 Re: 14th amendment sec 2 and 3

2020-02-21 04:30:36

#1: Alexander - 14th amendment sec 2 and 3  

The person has been impeached I don't know why in the world she still up there.the signatures need to be aware that cyber department is on and they are aware of who you are so there's like 248 names on the list and with Hillary Clinton's embezzling and murders and kills and disrespect the White House I tina say be very careful.there was a democratic person in the White House had set the alarm stating that Hillary Clinton had told people to sign her petition to be re-elected as president well under investigation of FBI . Honestly lately she's been using cyber equipment electricity if you look under military warfare electricity it is illegal to be targeting here in the United States what I mean by targeting is at electricity gets on you they probe you would electricity and you fry or dehydrate really bad.

Sam

#12 Re: 14th amendment sec 2 and 3

2020-03-16 01:13:22

#1: Alexander - 14th amendment sec 2 and 3  

The woman's crimes are so serious that just thinking about her makes me I'll.from espionage and murder

To killing children and drinking their blood. We all know it. It's just not something you come across everyday!  She will be publicly stopped.