WE ARE THE VOICE OF TYSON…THE VOICE TO SHARE HIS STORY AND DEMAND CHANGE…THIS IS TYSON’S FINAL JOURN

Quoted post

Wendy Rabitor

#35 Who hires these people?

2010-09-15 18:26

In order to change the way they operate, maybe we need to find out what the chain of command is and who hires for all the positions there.  What criteria is required?  Is there any training? Are there any background checks done on people hired there?  Is there even previous experience required or is it "who you know" and "all about the money"?  I hope that Tyson's death is not in vain but, serves as a catalyst to protect all animals from heartless, ignorant people that hold these positions.

My heart breaks for all of Tyson's friends and family, thankfully; he had people that loved him while he was here and continue to do so.  I am truly sorry for your loss.

Replies

#49 Re: Who hires these people?

2010-09-16 22:02:41

#35: Wendy Rabitor - Who hires these people? 

They are city employees - part of a union - the 'good old boys' club and they have had their jobs for a long time - some as long as 20 years!!!!  A huge protest needs to be done to get the NEW MAYOR to do something about this slaughterhouse....go to the ACO's FB pages - Michael DiSano, Sharon Manni Arnold...not ONE SINGLE MENTION of 'hey adopt this dog' - or come to the pound and see this beautiful cat - not even a word about the animals they have in their care....not a single thing except negative derogatory remarks made towards shelter VOLUNTEERS from Attleboro that cared sooooo much about Tyson that they formed a search party, posted flyers, and called the PAC multiple times on a daily basis. they only have one volunteer left there because all of the others have QUIT because they HATE SEEING THE ANIMALS TREATED WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT!!!!