Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

Quoted post

#1814 "Bhagavad-Gita as the jewel of India´s spiritual wisdom"

2011-12-18 13:20

Bhagavad-Gita, which is the summary of the Indian scripture Vedas spoken by Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godheads, is well known book in the world and being practiced by many people every day, every where for peace.
I would like to mention here what Mahatma Gandhi told about this valuable book: "When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to Bhagavad-Gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow. Those who mediate on the Gita will derive fresh joy and new meanings from it every day". These facts can be observed and realized by every person at every place at every time irrespective of the Nationality.
In order to firm these facts I would like to mention here only some verses
( Verses 14,15, 18, 20, 23, 26, 30, 33, 37, 51-53, 57, 61, 63, 72 and 78).
from Bhagavad-Gita, Chapter 18; “The Perfection of Renunciation". This chapter is the summary of all the chapters.
In order to bring peace all-over the world, this book will give us the right direction.

I feel this is your misunderstanding "NOT" to allow this book in Tomsk, Russia.

So chant Hare Krishna and be happy! This is the only solution to bring the peace all over the world.

Hare Krishna!

Dr.Dr. Mahendra Kumar Goyal

Berlin, Germany

Replies

#2984 Re: "Bhagavad-Gita as the jewel of India´s spiritual wisdom"

2011-12-18 22:37:42

#1814: - "Bhagavad-Gita as the jewel of India´s spiritual wisdom"

Good and really sweet words.

I hope Krishna wins this battle...

Hare Krishna with great pleasure he willl win

#2988 Re: "Bhagavad-Gita as the jewel of India´s spiritual wisdom"

2011-12-18 22:43:35