Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

Qasim bin abdulla Laher

2012-08-01 20:47

I aree with muslima..... we rather concentrate on their deeds than their money.... we don't want sum1 turning around 2morrow and say ''you laying charges on assumptions etc''.... But i know i will never give radio shaytan or itv a cent in my life because they'll take that cent and utilize it to spread evil and wrong..... my money is paak and will be used in a paak course. ameen.....

Replies

Muslima

#213 Re:

2012-08-01 22:49:56

#211: Qasim bin abdulla Laher - I aree with muslima..... we rather concentrate on their deeds than their money.... we don't want sum1 turning around 2morrow and say ''you laying charges on assumptions etc''.... But i know i will never give radio shaytan or itv a cent in my life because they'll take that cent and utilize it to spread evil and wrong..... my money is paak and will be used in a paak course. ameen.....

Nobody wants you to give a cent. I will never give radio shaytaan or iblees TV a cent either.

Just a question: In these 2-3 months that its going to take for ITV to stop the music on its channel, wouldnt muslims get so desensitized to listening to music that they won't even mind the music anymore???