Opposition to ITV

Quoted post

SailfullahChoose a nickname

#217 Subject

2012-08-02 11:26

Assalamu Alaykum I humbly appeal to the KZN Jamiat to alert the public about the fitnah of Radio Islam. They are now trying to set up shop in KZN. I used to be a staunch supporter and really believed that they were doing a lot of good work. However, after i heard how the Ulama who are running the Radio station, support ITV and how they slyly promote it, my eyes have opened. A friend on mine is doing a research on the Radio station and how they operate. First, they inculcate fear in the public: If we don't the bida'tis will, or the shias will or the modernist will "take over". Thereafter they spread their net and try and take control the Masjids. In Lenz they hijacked the whole Noorul-Islam Masjied and complex. Even Ml. Abudl Hameed will now be unable to give a bayaan there against ITV. I challenge them to issue such an invite to Hadhrat Moulana. After getting control of the Masjids, the next thing is to ban any publications which oppose them. Look at the power that they have now: (1) The Radio station with its one-sided views and "romeo-juliet" and females Haraam programs. (2)The Masjids and the Imaams who are brainwashed into believing the story of SON (Senior Ulama, Overseas Ulama, Necessity.) (3) The craving for absolute power which is clear from the fact that they seek to control the masses and influence the Government by creating the perception that they speak on behalf of ALL the Ulama of the country. That is why they changed their name from Jamiatul Ulama to Jamiatul Ulama South Africa so that it appears that they are representing All the Ulama of All the provinces in South Africa.(4)With the Masjids, Radio station, ITV etc. no one can oppose them. (5) Then they will push the Saudi/American agenda: Free intermingling between males and females; no "outdated" purdah, changing of Islamic laws because it is against human rights and gender equality,. Any one who opposes them, will be an extremist. They coming to KZN. Please, i cry out to Mufti Ebrahim Desai and Mufti Salejee and Moulana Haroon Abbas and Moulana Imaraan and Moulana Madani: If you dont alert the public about the danger of ITC which the Radio Islam is promoting, you will be caught be the scruff of your neck and hauled into the court of Allah for abandoning his creation and jeopardizing the Akhlaaq and Imaan of our children. We don't want them to take over the role of the KZN Jamiat here. Wake up before it is too late! Don;t even give them a platform for a bayaan. Moulana Sulamain Ravat, Moulana Bham and Moulana Haider must understand that they are unwelcome to set up shop here. The community should oppose these Moulana's who are not even prepared to listen to their Ustaads.
Write a comment...

Replies

#223 Re: Subject

2012-08-02 17:44:54

#217: SailfullahChoose a nickname - Subject

I am based in Johannesburg. A lot of us have seen through the Jamiat Fordsburg Branch. Those that do not follow like sheep rather look towards the KZN Jamiat and Jamiat Gauteng. Jamiat Fordsburg are run by a few THUGS and a few other ulema that are too scared to open their mouths or follow thes thugs into the lizards hole.

I am warning you people down there in KZN . DON,T LET THESE GUYS EVEN DELIVER A TALK  THERE. THEY ARE SWEET TALKERS, THEY WILL PULL YOU GUYS IN AND YOU WILL ONLY REALISE WHEN IT'S TOO LATE.

I NOW UNDERSTAND MOULANA A S DESAI'S STRONG OPPOSITION TO THESE GUYS.

KICK THEM OUT