People's Orders To Vacate, Cease & Desist
People's Orders To Vacate, Cease & Desist
By signing the People's Orders To Vacate, Cease & Desist, you convey your authority and consent, as a [wo]-man; a constituent member of the citizenry of the State of New Hampshire, to the NH Legislature to execute the Orders stated herein.
These Orders will be submitted when the signature count exceeds 1000 so please share this link with others.
FINDINGS OF FACTS
Regarding HB135; repeal of a "Stand Your Ground" provision
1) 189 New Hampshire Representatives voted in favor of HB135 --- see http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/bill_status/Roll_calls/billstatus_rcdetails.aspx?vs=100&sy=2013&lb=H&eb=HB0135&sortoption=&txtsessionyear=2013&txtbillnumber=hb135&ddlsponsors=&q=1&lsr=281
2) Being duly elected in 2012 and accepting our trust, these 189 Reps executed a Part 2, Article 84 Oath of Office to "bear faith and true allegiance to the United States of America and the state of New Hampshire, and will support the constitution thereof. So help me God."
3) On March 27th, 2013, contrary to your Part 2, Article 84 Oath of Office AND contrary to Part 1, Article 38, these 189 Reps voted in favor of HB135, a bill which seeks to diminish our natural right of self defense.
4) By their votes in favor of HB135, they breached the people's trust and violated their Oaths of Office thus proving they were no longer competent to discharge their duties according to the conditions agreed to on June 2nd, 1784 in Part One, Article 38 and ... in Part Two, Article 5.
5) In an effort to restore the integrity of the NH House of Representatives, an Article 31/32 "Stand Your Ground" petition with over 400 signatures, sponsored by three NH State Reps was filed with General Court Clerk Karen Wadsworth in April 2013. Another 250+ signatures have since been collected and verified online.
In violation of Part One, Articles 3 and 31, the General Court continues to ignore the voice and anguish of these 650+ people that represent The People of every county in the state.
Click this link to read and sign the April 2013 Stand Your Ground petition to remove these 189 Reps. http://www.petitions24.com/stand_your_ground_to_remove_189_new_hampshire_house_reps
Part One, Article 38 of the New Hampshire Constitution spells out our right to require* of you an exact and constant adherence of all social virtues and of the fundamental principles of our New Hampshire Constitution in the formation of the laws necessary for the good administration of government.
Whereas there exist a limited legitimate purpose for the existence of government, that of securing, protecting and defending the property of the people, your vote on HB135 violated the fundamental principles of Part One, Articles 1, 2, 4 and 12.
To demand; to ask, as of right and by authority. We require a person to do a thing, and we require a thing to be done.
Part Two, Article 5 of the New Hampshire Constitution states in part: "to make, ordain, and establish, all manner of wholesome and reasonable orders, laws, statutes, ordinances, directions, and instructions, either with penalties, or without, so as the same be not repugnant* or contrary to this constitution..."
1. Opposite; contrary; inconsistent; properly followed by to. Every sin is repugnant to the will of God. Every thing morally wrong, is repugnant both to the honor, as well as to the interest of the offender.
2. Disobedient; not obsequious.
Part One, Article 30 protects you from being prosecuted for your deliberation, speech and debate but it does not protect you from prosecution* for your votes.
1. To follow or pursue with a view to reach, execute or accomplish; to continue endeavors to obtain or complete; to continue efforts already begun; as, to prosecute a scheme; to prosecute an undertaking.
Whereas we the People of New Hampshire seek an immediate and peaceful resolution of this interference with our rights, subject to any due process rights which may be retained by the accused;
A) We, the People, require the 189 of you Representatives that voted in favor of HB135 to cease and desist and to vacate your office as New Hampshire Representatives posthaste.
B) We, the People, require the General Court to vacate the votes of all 189 Representatives beginning with the votes on HB135 and all other votes thereafter.
C) We, the People, require the remaining members of the legislature as well as the Governor to use all necessary and proper means to lawfully execute these orders or to give an account of your lack of execution thereof.
IT IS THUS SO ORDERED BY THE PEOPLE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
Please share the following links to help us make others aware of the authority reserved by The People to hold their elected officials accountable to their Oaths of Office.
Follow these 2 links to learn more about Constituency Legislation.
The Process: http://nhredress.wordpress.com/lcb/
The 1812 Senate Journal: http://books.google.com/books?id=7RpNAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=inauthor:%22New+Hampshire.+General+Court.+Senate%22&hl=en&sa=X&ei=gpOaUtyACtSssQSClYGQBg&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=snippet&q=petition%20convention&f=false
Email us your name and town at petition@NHRedress.info if you wish to GET UPDATES on the status of your Constituency Bills and Orders.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NHRedress?ref=hl
Gus Breton Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|