Take Candid Camera off of the air!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Take Candid Camera off of the air!.

#1 Candid camera has been known to cause stomach sickness!

2014-08-28 08:21

A protestor who recently signed the petition mentioned that when he saw the show, he became sick to his stomach due to the abhorrent behavior of playing these cruel pranks on unsuspecting victims, and who can blame him? So, take that Peter Funt, your stupid show and it's horrible shenanigans causes nausea! 

#2 Don't worry Phillip Zelneck you'll be remembered!

2014-09-17 07:37

Another reason to hate this show: remember Phillip Zelneck? Well if you don't, let me give you a back story: he was a victim of that horrible and stupid show, candid camera. People were made to slide through an x-Ray machine like the kind that luggage go though, on their bellies-now already think about it: this is already a ticking time bomb: what if somebody's pregnant, has a stomachache, had surgery, a child, etc, not to mention making people look foolish! And that MORON Peter Funt was posing as a security guard, and I forgot to mention that this incident took place during the post-9/11 period, so what the hell is that crap doing going on in an airport?!?!?! Why doesn't Mr. Funt just jump out of a bathroom with a fake bomb on his chest and scream "I got a bomb, you're all gonna die!" What I'm saying is that he might as well do that. And as expected, somebody (being Phillip Zelneck) was thrown off of that piece of crap machine and he hurt and bruised his leg--and thankfully, a lawsuit took place and he won!

Why didn't you think about that and all the risks, Mr. Funt? Oh right, I forgot, this is Peter Funt I'm talking to; asking Peter Funt to think is like asking a giraffe to recite the Gettysburg address! Peter Funt  has about as much use for thinking as an ostrich has for an umbrella! It really makes me angry!

If you couldn't think of a better reason to sign my petition, now you can! 

Andrew

#3 Sorry I haven't been getting signatures but the protest lives marches on!

2015-03-08 23:50

Hello guests and petitioners,

sorry I haven't been available I've been very busy working at cinemark, losing weight and trying to get things squared away to become a certified EMT basic and the Air Force reserves, but don't worry I'm yet to get more signatures.

Words cannot describe my utter and straight up hatred for this show candid camera and the imbecile Peter Funt who hosts it, and frankly if you ask me, Peter Funt is a waste of space! Why? Because what has he ever done to make a difference in people's lives, or save lives or raise somebody who's down and out or broken back up? Or cheer up and encourage a child dying of cancer? Something that actually means something to society! Taking advantage of people's gullibility does NOT count! Peter Funt is a loser and an idiot and I still say to that big fat nobody "enough's enough with your stupidity you're about as wanted as the Ebola virus, you're a has been! Quit pranking people because that's what got you sued in the first place and your stupid candid camera crew outta go out and find REAL jobs!"

The conductor of this petition,

Andrew.