Mpenjati Beach - First official naturist/nudist beach in South Africa

2014-10-11 03:21

The biggest organ in the body is the skin, its sole function is to protect what is inside, how can it function under cover, must be totally stressed out, get rid of that subconscious stress and relaxing will come natural. Nude beach? The effort needs a monument. Pedro Jooste

2014-10-11 16:56

Its amazing how many people is into nudity, allow naturists to be naked on a beach, Why? Because we are well behaved behaved, naked people who support NUDIST beaches.

2014-10-12 02:12

This will boost naturist tourism as Africa has very few places where we can visit, it will be unique and certainly drive up the local economy considerably.

2014-10-12 02:13

Grylordeon

2014-10-13 09:01

For me a nudist beach is a must!
I'd happily holiday in South Africa near the nudist beach. I'll need accommodation and food, plus see the sights and purchase locally made goods as gifts and memorabilia of my holiday. As I've done in a few countries on my overseas travels. Really surprised the South African government haven't already thought of nudism for tourism purposes previously. It's about time SA caught up with the rest of the world!
Jp

#56 Re: We need this in Cape Town Also

2014-10-14 12:09

#40: -  

2014-10-15 20:49

I just say YES to have Naturist Beach at SA

2014-10-18 10:44

Tried to sign petition even though I am foreign to SA but my email address was rejected as a forbidden domain, so was unable to. Oh well, at least I support this in spirit.

2014-10-22 14:17

If it does happen I will think about buying property there and investing.

2014-10-23 07:40

There should be nude beaches all over the world. As an avid nudist I certainly would visit a nude beach in SA and hope to see some legalised. It is a healthy lifestyle and good for the tourism industry as well.
B52

2014-10-24 11:59

YES,YES,YES.South Africa is falling more behind the rest of the world world with tourism in this area.All the local B+B's,the self catering establishments will benefit big time from an occupation point of view not to mention all the forex that will be spent in our area.GO FOR IT GUYS

Serge Pavlovic
The author of this petition

#62 Re:

2014-10-24 12:43

#58: -  

Please send me you Name, Surname, town and country that you are living in and I will add your name to the petition 

#63 Re:

2014-11-01 03:29

Peter

#64 Mpenjati

2014-11-17 12:39

I am a Naturist living in SA.  To have a naturist beach in KwaZulu sounds great. I however have certain concerns, which I hope will be addressed. I enjoyed Sandy Bay, but of late it is, mostly, not enjoyable anymore due to a lack of control. The behaviour of some individuals (Who are not naturists) is shocking. At Umhlanga (not an official beach) you sometimes get harassed.

Mpenjati should not became a place where "textiles" come visit a "zoo full of naked people"

As I understood the law regarding beaches in South Africa - There are no "private beaches" allowed. Below the high water mark, all beaches are public, and no-one can be denied access.

Cameras should be banned. Access control should be introduced. What about facilities (toilets, water, etc.)

It's going to be a tall order to make it work.

I hope it is not going to damage the real image of naturism, as other resorts with other alterior agendas have done in the passed.

For my views on naturism in SA please have a look at my blog http://naturisminsouthafrica.blogspot.com

Have a nauirist day

Peter

peternat

2014-12-02 16:59

A naturist beach wil be great, but please consider the following.

Proper controll as to who access the beach. Sandy bay, the last time I visited was bad. Some people showed up and got involved in acts that's not acceptable in public.

Naturist are there to enjoy nature, not to be looked at like animals in a zoo.

There should also be proper public facilities availible

There should be strict law enforcement

Jason

2015-01-18 01:25

if climate change means hotter weather sooner or later many more people will wish to be naked on the beach.