Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 06:47

Thank you TLC for airing the show 19 Kids and Counting! Many of my friends and I are blessed each season by this family's kindness, love, and dedication to God. My life has been blessed by their meaningful advice, examples of good stewardship, and their service to others. We practice free speech in America and the freedom to have opinions and beliefs that differ from our neighbors. As a part of our freedom, we have the right to support whatever causes we choose. God Bless this family!! Let their freedom be aired from sea to shining sea! Please keep 19 Kids and Counting on the air.

2014-11-20 06:49

The Duggar family is a godly, loving, caring, and sweet people. They are an inspiration to me, and know their not perfect but their real and its so good to see that on TV because there really isn't anything good or worth watching anymore. Even though I haven't watched them a lot, but I have watched them enough to know that they mean what they say and that they love God. I applaud them for standing up for whats right, true and for what they believe in. They are not discriminating anyone. Just because they say they dont agree with gay/lesbians doesn't make them hateful. They are being truthful and honest. The world needs more people like them. They need to stay on TV!! Lets keep them on. God has used them to touch so many lives.

2014-11-20 06:53

19 Kids and Counting is one of the few shows on air that shows good family values. Please keep this show on air!

2014-11-20 06:53

The Duggar's beliefs may not be politically correct but to cancel their show because of that isn't right either. I believe that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I may not agree with everything they do or say but they are good people. If someone doesn't like the show then they should change the channel.
Duggar fan

#1255 Please share on Facebook from link provided

2014-11-20 06:55

Please share the petition on the Facebook link provided at top of page.

2014-11-20 06:55

Love this show and the entire family. Very wholesome entertainment.
It's ok to be Christian

#1257 Keep the Duggars On! They are free to have their Faith/Biblical Beliefs!

2014-11-20 06:56

#57: loveislove - Re:  

The group trying to end the show is showing intolerance and hate.  Duggars are not spreading hate.  They are not out marching against gays or attacking any on the streets.  You can not stop people from believing what they believe!  Just because you believe gay marriage/relationship/whatever is right does not mean everyone has to believe it too.  You do not have the right to bully Christians into shutting up about what they believe any more than they can shut you up.  If you want live and let live, then live and let live.  We are all different and not everyone is going to support everything we do.  Gay supporters are dillusional if they think everyone is going to march with them.  Agree to disagree and recognize everyone is not going to support you. They have the right to support whatever they choose to support.  Doesn't mean hate, bigotry or homophibia.  Just means we don't believe or feel the same about the subject.  Duggars believe the bible and unlike a lot of Christians, they are not compromising their beliefs just to make other happy! They are not trying to hurt others on purpose, they have to stand for God and His word first!  It's not just in the Old Testiment. Romans says it's an abomination to God. How do Christians ignore that.

2014-11-20 06:58

keep "19 kids and counting" on tlc. it is my favorite show and I watch it every chance I get!!

2014-11-20 06:59

Keeping America great, keeping America free...for ALL. Freedom of speech is for both sides. Should we call those opposing the opinion of the Duggars guilty of hate? There are many, many shows devoted to the uplifting of LBGT's and sexual sins of every kind. There are very few shows left supporting moral character, Godliness, and safe for the whole family shows. As those opposing decency always say, "If you don't like it, change the channel!"

2014-11-20 07:02

19 Kids and Counting is a good, family oriented show that teaches love, compassion, values and morals, which is something we lack in the US today. If gay people don't like it, don't watch it. We don't watch their nasty shows and we aren't upset about their shows. We have sense enough to switch the channel. We straight people don't push the gays, lesbians and transgenders to accept us as we are, why can't they do the same. They parade around with their gay pride parades half-naked, looking like clowns, showing people the "bird" and their rear ends, how can people take that seriously. They are plain nasty. Now answer this question for me...if women loved women so much, why is their natural nature to strap on a dildo?? Does that mean they want a man? THey sure don't want a woman if they have to strap on a dildo....that's crazy. Those that do that are lying to themselves.This is enough really to get my point across. Let that show stay so our kids and grandkids have a chance at being moral.

2014-11-20 07:04

With so few wholesome shows on TV anymore, it would be unfortunate to see TLC remove 19 Kids and Counting from its program lineup.

2014-11-20 07:06

Please don't remove 19 Kids and Counting, I've been watching this show for several years now and enjoy that it's a clean, wholesome show.

2014-11-20 07:08

Either you believe in a free country or not.Freedom means freedom all across the board; we can't pick and choose. We should be free to support the LGBT community, or not. The duggars are not decapitating people who have different views, or blowing themselves up in front of gay clubs. Why don't liberals understand their hypocrisy? Its so anti American . Leave the Duggars alone.

Keep the TV show on..

A show I can watch. .

2014-11-20 07:09

It's refreshing to have a clean wholesome family on TV. I watch them all the time!

#1267 Re:

2014-11-20 07:10

#1200: -  

Then can we report you to the stupidity police?  Geez, get a grip and get a life.

Sarah Angela (Tindell) Hall

#1268 Duggars

2014-11-20 07:10

The Duggars are a wonderful christian family! We need more family programing such as theirs on TV. Please KEEP them on TLC!!!

2014-11-20 07:11

Pls keep 19 kids and counting on show tlc
Holly

#1270 Saying NO to bullying

2014-11-20 07:11

We are taking a stand against the bullying tactics of the LGBT community in order to protect our freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and freedom of religion. 

2014-11-20 07:12

These people have a right to their beliefs and opinions and freedom of speech just like the LGBTQ community or polygamysts or anyone else. I am a supporter of gay marriage and I also believe if someone wants five wives that's his business. I also love the 19 Kids & Counting. Their religious views are not mine, believe me! I'm so far left that I'm off the map! But I have never heard any of the people on this show be hateful to anyone and I believe if a gay person needed their help, they would receive it! Freedom of speech is freedom of speech! If you want to take something off the air, make it Fox News!

2014-11-20 07:15

Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!!!!!!

I think its time we have our voices heard I don't watch because of their views I watch because they are salt and light

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

It's OK to be Christian

#1275 Keep the Duggars ON!

2014-11-20 07:16

#1031: :/ - Re: Re: Re:  

Do you throw large chunks of money to the church?  U probably don't because you don't agree with the Bible or the Church's teachings.  You are free NOT to support the Church.  The Duggars are free to support anything they believe in.  Just because it doesn't hug and kiss the gay community doesn't mean no one should support it.  If it has the values you believe in you are free to support it.  I'm sure you support all things gay related.  Not everyone is going to support gay organizations or gay marriage.  You have judges that are overturning the vote of the people to give gays marriage rights.  Don't expect everyone to greet gays with open arms.  The Duggars are not hating gays just because they support what may be against non-traditional family.  They are just for traditional family.  You can not make them shut up or send money in support of gays.  Still doesn't mean they hate gays.  Gays are just afraid that the groups that aren't for them will never go away.  Well get over it because there are still people that have a problem with mixed race couples and non-white people. As long as they are not physically harming them they are entitled to their feelings.