Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 05:49

It is UNFAIR to per secute these people for their values. They have not done one thing to other people. They have the right to free speech and freedom of religion, just like anyone else!

It is time we share our voice and be heard as well! Let us unite, and be a light unto the world. Enough is enough, we Christians that do not agree with everything the lgbt wants to impose on others, have a right to disagree and be heard.

Why push bigoted,anti-Christian beliefs down the throats of Christians? Way too many people love the Duggar Family. Turn the channel if you don't like the show.

Standing behind this amazing/beautiful family 100%
God Bless all of you!!!

It's ridiculous and non-Christian to take this show off the air. It is one of very few that I enjoy watching because of their morals and the way they so graciously help others and who have raised such kind, wonderful children. If people want to watch filth and immoral behavior, tune in to the Kardishians. TV has changed (for the worst) in the last several years, and it's just not a pleasure to watch anymore.

#1181 Re:

2014-11-20 05:50

#1115: -  

THANK YOU I AGREE IF THEY DO WITH WHAT YOU SAID. IF TLC FALL TO THE PRESSURE THEN WE WILL ALL DO WHAT WE DID WHEN CRACKER BARREL AND A&E TRYED TO STOP PHIL ROBERTSON WHEN HE SPOKE HIS MIND AGAINST THE LGBTS.  AND THEY CALLED FOR PHIL TO BE BANNED OFF THE SHOW AND THEY TRYED TO FORCE THE CRACKER BARRLE  FROM SELLING DUCK DYNASTY STUFF BUT WE ALL WROTE TO THE COMANY AND THEY DOUND THAT THERE WHERE MORE CHRISITANS  WHO WERE GOING TO STOP AND BOYCOTT CRACKER BARRLE  AND SO THEY STOOD BEHIND THE CHRISTIANS. A&E STILL NEEDS TO HAVE THERE BOYCOTT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE TO PRAY AND SAY " IN JESUS NAME" BECAUSE IT WILL OFFEND MUSLIMS AND ATHEIST. WELL WERE ARE OUR RIGHTS? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY ARE FORCEING ON US?LIKE FORCING CHRISTIAN CHILDREN  TO LEARN AND DO ASSINMENT ON HOW ALLHA IS god AND EVERYTHING THE CHRISAINT CHIDLREN HAVE LEARND AND WAS TOLD BY THEIR FAMILY, CHRUCH AND WHEN PARENTS GET MADE ITS JUST TO BAD THEY MUST LEARN HOW GOOD ALLHA IS AND HOW GOD AND JESUS ARE BAD AND THIS WAS . BUT WHEN ASKED IF THEY WHERE GOING TO HAVE THE SAME ASSIGNMENT THAT THEY WELL LEARN ABOUT CHRISTANITY  AND THE SCHOOLS SAID THAT THERE WONT BE. THIS WHOLE BULL OF MULSIM, ATHEIST LGBT ALL AHVE THE RIGHT TO CALL DICRIMANATION AND RACIST IF THEY ARE AGAINST OUR BELEIFES BUT THEY ARE ALL ALLOWED TO PRACICE THE BELIEFS AND PUT IT ON A VERY WELL KNOWN CHRISTIAN FAMILY WHO DONT WAHT THE YOUNGER CHILDREN OR ANY OF THE FANS SEEING 2 MEN KISSING ITS THEIR FACKBOOK PAGE NOT THE LGBTS. SO IF THE LGBTS DONT LIKE BEING BLOCKED OFF THE FACEBOOK PAGE THEN LETS ALL GO AND FIND THE PAGE AND DO AND SAY WHAT WE WANT TO BECAUSE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE PAGES AND DO THINGS THEY DONT LIKE OF BELIEVE. THEN WHEN THEY BLOCK US THEN IT WILL BE TIME TO BOYCOTT ALL THE BUSINESS AND  WEB PAGES, AND ANYTHING THAT PUSHES OUR BELEIVE.

2014-11-20 05:52

I pray this show does not Go anywhere. Christians should be able to express their beliefs without being attacked. it is such a double standard and the Body of Christ needs to step up! I LOVE THIS FAMILY THEY HAVE BEEN SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND MY HUSBAND!

Keep this going

#1184 Re:

#1180: -  

Then by all means turn off the television completely.  So:  you automatically think that people who don't like the Duggar's prejudices only want to watch trash?  WRONG.  Just because people don't agree with the Duggars doesn't mean they sit around all day watching the Kardashians or other junk. 

You're doing nothing more than lumping all people who don't think like you into one sinful evil-bag.  Please.

#1185 Re: keep 19 kids and counting on the air!!!

#1: -   I love the Duggars!  Don't like or agree? turn the channel!!

2014-11-20 05:53

Love the show

Please do not take this show off the air if u do I will never watch TLC again. This is a good family show that you can sit down and let kids watch with you and know what they stand for.

We all have the right to free speech. Don't like it then change the channel!

#1189 Re:

2014-11-20 05:55

#1168: -  

Explain to me how the fact that I disagree means that I hate you?  And can you also explain to me how we are "harassing innocent people"?  I am on a petition in support of someone.  It seems to me that you visited this petition with the sole purpose of harassing those of us that believe differently than you.  You seem pretty intolerant to me.  I'm not posting on the petition asking for their cancellation which would then seem an awful lot like harassment.

2014-11-20 05:56

Everyone has a right to their opinion..just because they are on tv they are getting ganged up on...I have watched their show for a long time now and I see a very loving couple raising all those kids the best way they can...they aren't any different from all of us they just made it on tv...keeping doing what ur doing duggar family we support you

2014-11-20 05:56

The number of people who believe in traditional values and are conservative are beint labeled as "hating gays, etc." when actually we are the ones who are being discriminated against. There are very few t.v. shows in the main channels who do not have a gay couple or a gay panelist, but would people stand up for the right to have a show which portrays the beliefs of most of the people in America.

2014-11-20 05:57

This is a great wholesome show that teaches a lot of values including ingenuity and how to provide for your family.

2014-11-20 05:58

I wish people would realize everyone is entitled to their opinion and stop harassing Christian families.

The gay/lesbian issue is still a very hot topic -pro and against. I don't think a show should be cancelled when even the Supreme Court isn't sure how to handle this situation. Still a lot to be learned on both sides. Many people are agianst the gay/lesbian open lifestyle, it's not like it's widely accepted or the norm.

I have to question , How is it Christians are expected to respect other peoples life styles and values, but they are not expected to respect the Christians values and life styles ? I think this petition is a good thing.

2014-11-20 05:59

Just like it is our right to have freedom of speech, though it is being trampled on by people like this and others. It is definitely within our right to delete items from our facebook page! What about this same thing in reverse for them, don't they delete things they don't necessarily agree with? Of course! Everyone does.

2014-11-20 06:00

The best show on T.V. Families could learn a lot from it.

Don't be stupid I can understand the honey boo boo thing but leave them alone and tell people to go to hell

Keep them on the air..

Hate and poor social responsibility is a terrible message to promote nationwide.  These crazy families make their money by selling their scripted crazy lifestyles, it is disturbing that Americans watch this.  Anyone with 19 kids should be reported to CPS for child abuse.