Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 07:16

I think it is disgusting that any group can take this show off the air. If you do not like it change the channel. It is a wholesome family show. I am not a religious person but I love the way this family has succeeded. I do not care what their personal beliefs are and anyone who has seen the show knows what they stand for.

2014-11-20 07:16

I back this show 100% Do Not Cancel them for people who complain about everything. Freedom of speech and belief is still our rights.

2014-11-20 07:20

We need more show like this . instead of show like Sex Sent me to the ER. TLC was one of my favert channel . watching less and less .
BB

#1279 Please leave Duggars alone

I hope they leave the Duggars and 19 kids and counting on....it is a great show and I watch it every week.  just wish they were on a little more often.  If you do not like what they stand for---then do not watch them....that is your choice. Do not push your values on those of us that do like to watch the show and learn some things from this wonderful family.  We each have our right to watch what we want and if we do not like it, we change the channel. I could name several shows that need to be cancelled, but they will not be.

I love all the Duggar family!  PLEASE DO NOT DELETE/CANCEL.

Great people

2014-11-20 07:25

this is a good clean show. they raise their children according to what the bible says. if more were raised like this. their would be less crime.
It's OK to be Christian

#1282 Keep the Duggars ON!

2014-11-20 07:26

#1200: -  

You sound like a crazy person!  You obviously have them mixed up with the trashy shows that are on TV!  Those are disturbing!  Talk about fear mongering...

2014-11-20 07:27

I may not agree with their stance, but they have every right to their opinion as I do with mine. Whatever they do with the proceeds of their show is their business; no one who does business with me has the right to tell me what to do with my money.

2014-11-20 07:27

I Love there show :)

2014-11-20 07:28

I love 19 Kids And Counting and wish you people would leave it on the air they have done nothing wrong to deserve to be put off the air because they're very nice people

Please do not even consider canceling this show.... it is a great comfort and inspiration to many...especially for myself after the loss of my husband

The Duggar Family are a good wholesome family and people of faith. They have the right to voice their beliefs and I feel that is all they did. So they should not be punished for that by having their show cancelled. If anything we need more shows like 19 kids and counting that inspire people to be kinder to each other and set such a wonderful example of how we should all treat one another and the importance of family values. At a time when so many are trying to take god out of our schools and many other places the duggars remind us that God is still such a big part of lives and that we should as families include him in our day to day lives because he is our very foundation. I think many have forgotten this. So lets keep the Duggars on TLC so people can continue to watch them grow as a family and remember if you take them off the air you are not just punishing them but the people who appreciate their show and their family.

2014-11-20 07:29

Seriously the people signing to cancel 19 kids and counting, need to get a life,stop watching the 1st of all.

2014-11-20 07:29

This family should have the right to believe what they want to believe. Who has the right to push their beliefs on anyone. I believe in freedom of religion and beliefs. Just because you don't believe in another persons lifestyle it doesnt makes you bad... Where is the freedom of choice ? Leave these people alone

2014-11-20 07:30

I think it is foolish to cancel the Duggars because the gay society doesnt agree with their Christian beliefs...I love this show and I feel that TLC NEEDS to back the Duggars on this as just like all americans they are intitled to their beliefs and if they dont want certain pic's etc on THEIR web site... Amen to freedom of speech and belief... and if TLC caves to this demand they better be prepared to get a crap load of other petitions to cancel alot of other shows.. this group is trolling looking to stir up trouble and it would go against my constitutional rights to watch what I enjoy and I guess they need to be educated in learning how to NOT watch or troll something that offends them so much....PLEASE DONT CANCEL THIS SHOW.. I have been a fan since the beginning and watch everyshow including the reruns... Thanks

2014-11-20 07:31

I love. This show I am 18 years old and alot of the things that I am implementing in my relationship with my boyfriend has come from the show and I plan on teaching my kids some of the same things she has taught me through her family I have been. Watching this show since the first episode and I have fallen in love with it. I come from a family of 6 girls a godly family my dad is a pastor and being limited to the things we watch as kids I've always. Found joy in watching this show its a show for all ages that's not inappropriate and with tv now and days there are not enough shows like this around so please don't take it away!

2014-11-20 07:31

I'm sick of the PC Police! The First Amendment gives ALL of us, INCLUDING THE DUGGARS the right to express our opinions!!!!!

2014-11-20 07:32

Please keep the Duggars on the air.

2014-11-20 07:34

The Duggar Family are a good wholesome family and people of faith. They have the right to voice their beliefs and I feel that is all they did. So they should not be punished for that by having their show cancelled. If anything we need more shows like 19 kids and counting that inspire people to be kinder to each other and set such a wonderful example of how we should all treat one another and the importance of family values. At a time when so many are trying to take god out of our schools and many other places the duggars remind us that God is still such a big part of lives and that we should as families include him in our day to day lives because he is our very foundation. I think many have forgotten this. So lets keep the Duggars on TLC so people can continue to watch them grow as a family and remember if you take them off the air you are not just punishing them but the people who appreciate their show and their family.

2014-11-20 07:36

I love 19 kids and counting! The Duggar family are role models! It shouldnt be removed from tv just from one tiny mistake!
Keep the Duggars

#1296 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-20 07:36

#1135: - Re: Re: Re:  

The only reason you are on this page is to cause trouble... 

2014-11-20 07:40

People have their rights to their way of thinking and speech. I may not have the same thoughts about guys but that doesn't mean they should be taken off tv. I love the show no matter what. p lease keep them on tv.

LToupal

2014-11-20 07:42

Please sign my petition on Change(dot)org, as well. Thanks! It's entitled "Support the Constitutional Rights of the Duggar Family and Millions of Americans Like Them". 

Amanda

#1299 Re:

#6: -  

It is a free country, which is why there is no legal perscution against the Duggars for their opinion, nor will there ever be.  That is what we are protected from.  People seem to forget that this isn't a legal conversation, it's a moral one. 

HOWEVER seeing as how it's a free country and a free market, people are also allowed to join together to raise their voices to tell a private business that they don't like them sponsoring what the Duggars say, believe, and do.   Namely, giving monetary support to state enforced discrimination.

Then the private business gets to decide whether or not they want to keep representing said family after listening to the voices of their watchers and the free market. 

Isn't it wonderful to live in a free country? :D

I love this show and it can teach the people how to be wise with budget and teach how to be loved with family