Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2014-11-20 14:59

I like 19 kids and counting and it shows that there are different ways you.can raise ur family and still have love for everyone ... I don't think it should be token off

2014-11-20 15:00

We all have the right to our own religious beliefs. It's their personal page and have the right to delete whatever they want at any given time.

2014-11-20 15:02

I think this show should stay they are a wonderful family and Godly family which we need more shows like that instead of shows where you marry 5 wives and live in sin. Thank you Have A Blessed day
musicbuffus

2014-11-20 15:02

I love to watch 19 kids and counting and I support the Duggar family in their beliefs and how they raise their children . If I had that many children I'd do the same thing .I love the show and I don't think they should be token off .

2014-11-20 15:03

Please keep 19 kids and counting on TLC
monkey

2014-11-20 15:06

#1: -  

What a wonderful show! The gay community doesn't want us to hate them and we don't want them to hate us by creating such craziness as trying to get the show canceled. I don't understand, if they don't agree, don't watch. end of story. The Duggars are the best thing on TV and I would completely stop watching TLC if they were to cancel this great show. I support them 110%.

2014-11-20 15:07

Best show on tv!!

2014-11-20 15:08

I love the Duggars, and dislike when anti-Christian people want to disrespect us Christians. They are living there lives the very Christian way, and people can learn a lot from this family.

2014-11-20 15:10

I believe strongly that they have the right to practice their faith and beliefs.I watch the show because of there strong convictions!

2014-11-20 15:10

This is a wonderful show. It teaches morals, love, kindness all the things we need in this world today. This is a beautiful family that has values in their upbringing. Please don't take it off my family and I enjoy.
Mythicwings

#1611 Re: Keep the Duggars On! They are free to have their Faith/Biblical Beliefs!

2014-11-20 15:13

#1257: It's ok to be Christian - Keep the Duggars On! They are free to have their Faith/Biblical Beliefs! 

Actually, they ARE out marching against gay people, and campaigning for politicians who have vowed to keep rights and protections away from people who are gay. I don't know if you agree with that or not, but am just respondng to your impression that these are their privately-held beliefs, which of course they have every right to hold, as oppose to their public activism work to make those beliefs into law.

2014-11-20 15:14

you have the right to be gay they have the right to be religious!

2014-11-20 15:15

Don't let the leftist fascists force this show off the air just because the family holds views that liberals find intolerable. The Duggars have as much right to their conservative, Christian beliefs as lefties have to theirs. Free speech goes both ways!

2014-11-20 15:17

The duggars have inspired me to live a better life, they are a beautiful fanily woth great morals, I understand they have offended many people, but then again we do have freedom of speech.

The Duggars are a fantastic family who are only trying to stay true to their beliefs, and who are tactfully handling the hate thrown their way. They have in no way acted hatefully towards the LBGTQ community. All they've done is state that these are our beliefs and we are going to stand by them. Time and again they've shown the world that you can practice what you preach and be an inspiration without forcing those viewpoints on others. I don't agree with a lot of their standards (for example the no kissing before marriage rule), but I admire their convictions. There's no need for bullying; if you don't like it, change the channel!

#1616 Re:

#1603: -  i meant to say married to 5 women

2014-11-20 15:18

freedom of speech everyone is entitled to their own opinions

2014-11-20 15:18

I understand that someone may have gotten offended bc they took the Duggers stand against homosexuality and transgender personally. But they place their beliefs on the Bible and it is clearly states it is a sin. The bible also tells us to love people, I believe the Duggers do that. I believe that if a homosexual walked into their home they would love them, the person, but not the sin, there is a difference. Just the same an alcoholic, drug attack, compulsive lier.... You still love that person but not the sin. If someone is that offended turn the channel. There are shows all over tv that support homosexuality, we as Christian, have not taken a stand against them to be taken off the air, should we? If we do that puts us in a place of judgement and that is not our place , our place is love.... I just don't support them by watching, these people can do the same if they choose. Every American is free to their belief and setting that belief, every American is free to turn the channel.
Mythicwings

#1619 Re:

2014-11-20 15:19

#1271: -  

It isn't their beliefs that people have the issue with, it's that they campaign heavily through politicians and rallies to have those beliefs turned into law. They are extending their beliefs way past their own family, where they have the right to hold them, and working to force others to live according to those beliefs. They put huge amounts of time into this and it keeps astonishing me that most people really have no idea the kind of laws the Duggars are working for.

#1620 19 Kids with values

2014-11-20 15:19

Having values isn't particularly popular these days. I'm glad that TLC has such a show on their network. My prayer is that they do not give in to the intolerance of the LGBT crowd by cancelling the show.

2014-11-20 15:21

I love this show!! Best ever! They are all amazing. No we do not believe the same things, but who does?? Cut them some slack!

2014-11-20 15:21

Freedom of Speech - HELLO!!!

2014-11-20 15:22

I love the Duggar family's joy, love for one another and the Lord. They have good values and they strive to be connected to one another and grow in family bonding. I want to see this show go on as there are very few shows that are family and Christ centered.

I don't underestand why people keep attacking the Duggars. They have every right to remove pictures from their Facebook's just like I do on mine. Attacking their beliefs because they don't agree with your beliefs? Are you the pot or the kettle in this scenario... No one is forcing you to watch them, therefore this petition to have them removed is ridiculous. It's another Duck Dynasty thing, they're being attacked for being Christians!! Why not attack the horrible shows on tv that are hurting our kids generations, there is sex on majority of every channel you watch nowadays, why not put your energy into removing that?! LET THE DUGGARS BE!

love this family , love the show