I Would Like Gila County to Cut Cell Phone Expenses Now.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition I Would Like Gila County to Cut Cell Phone Expenses Now..

#51 Working for county

2011-08-05 07:02

#25: Guest - Re: Re: Cell Phones 

In November of 2010 , I was one on numerous employees that had to pay for a vehicle of which was provided with the position due to being on call , they took aproximately 3,000 out of my pay for the use of the car in 2010, since I pay to beable to respond to Gila County Emergencies etc.

Most definatly there are those that abuse equipment: phones, vehicles, etc. and they need weeded out and some have family throughout the community that can do whatever they want and if you offend one the whole family will play dirty !

It has been a blessing that we have not had to go through what many other counties etc. cut employees, work furloughs etc.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-04-24 19:20

unhappy with lies

#53 confused

2012-07-25 05:54

I just read 3 pages of stuff and all I see is a bunch of un-truths or at best half truths being tossed around as gosple. I work for the county and I know first hand that I can go out and make 2-3 times more money if I didn't work for Gila County. I currently have a side job that pays 4 times what I make at Gila County. Also I do not have a ferrari or a mercedes to drive all over the place with my wife and kids. I do have a county issued cell phone and I do use it for emergency contact ( I am in a position that I am called very frequently for emergencies that must be dealt with immediately, not things that can wait for a few minutes much less hours or days it would normally take to get ahold of me.) but my wife and kids do not have blackberries that the county pays for. I have not had a raise for over 5+ years. I do not spend money with the attitude that "hey its free money lets go hog wild" in fact my department has cut our costs by several tens of thousands of dollars this last year, while improving our work. we are under staffed (thus the phone calls at all hours of the night) under paid (thus the side job that pays 4 times more) and frankly tired of being called a theif because I fdrove a county car once or called my wife on my county phone to explain that again I wouldn't be home for dinner due to an emergency that I had to resolve.

2013-01-24 04:35

looking at that list...it's just way to much