Bradley's Law in NH

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bradley's Law in NH.

Sharon Bailey

#151 Re:

2015-04-19 18:06

#21: brad's daddy -  

Hello ~ it's horrible what happened to Bradley.  I've lost 2 children and I had no control over that. Seeing someone hurt a child infuriates me. They should be treated with the utmost love and caring.  Not this.  I can't fathom it. I lost my children who were loved and cherished and to see someone hurt a healthy child is unbearable. God bless you and Bradley you're in my prayers!

2015-05-02 02:00

No child should every have to go through this and the person that did it should pay for what they did.
katlyn

2015-05-19 20:36

Aiyonna and laurel and I love you so much bradley,  your such a amazing lil man!  So happy we have got to know you these last few years! Xoxo

2015-05-20 21:19

Cause no child should ever have to deal with this. He didn't ask to be born and the parent or whoever did this should get life.

2015-06-02 02:13

This amazing strong lil man is my cousin and im so proud of how far he has come but this law will not only be justice for Bradley but other children who suffer trauma or any sort of child abuse!! This is gonna be a lifetime journey for Bradley and other children so I think it should be for their abusers as well!! I love you Bradley stay strong buddy!!

2015-06-03 04:45

I signed because it is disgusting to think some one could do this to a baby... Or anyone for that matter, and only get 15 years. This deserves LIFE! PREFERABLY HIS LIFE BY THE DEATH PENALTY! absolutely sickens me to hear something like this and the government not give a shit! That abuser (piece of shit) has more rights than that gorgeous little Bradley! Every government puppet should be ashamed of allowing this tragedy to just be passed off.

2015-06-30 12:39

I signed the petition because 11 years ago my daughter was shaken and had her head hit off the crib and she was in a coma for 7 days and I was told she wouldn't make it or she would be a vegetable. I didn't believe it I knew my little girl would come out of it. It was done by my ex-husband and he only recieved 18 months. I hope you get this through because there needs to be justice for the helpless kids that can not defend themselves. Please let me know how it goes. I do know what the family is going through. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-07-04 22:25

I know enough about this trauma to agree to a new law passed. I have no toleration for anyone who thinks it's okay to do this to a defenseless baby/child. Bradley and his loved ones went though more then should be put on anybody, and it wasn't even an accident. It was an on purpose if you will? I feel deeply in my heart and soul that Bradley is blessed to be alive and just trying to be a kid again. It's not over for Bradley, he still has obstacles in his life to work through probably through out his life.

2015-09-10 22:11

Bradley you deserve better justice than this and believe me lil man you will get it. You are loved and cared for by many

2015-09-11 05:16

Bradley I am so sorry that you had to endure such horrible acts of violence at such a young age. I hope that with these signatures help u get the justice u deserve little man. Freddie should have been in jail along time ago I hope he spends the rest of his life getting what he deserves. #justiceforbradley.

2015-09-11 16:49

I think its disgusting what these predators get away with, long after their time is served (usually a short amount) the child will continue to suffer from the abuse, I think that they should remain behind bars for as long as the child displays sign related to the abuse and in most cases thats for the rest of their lives so why should the scumbags get any other sentence than the remainder of their life in prison

2015-09-12 03:14

Because we need to be the voice of the children and speak until we are heard.

2015-09-12 11:59

I was a victim of severe child abuse. My abuser, my mother, did not spend a minute in jail. The abuse continued for 6 years. At tge age of 16 she strangled me. I had to attend high school with marks around my neck that looked like I tried to hang myself. I got harassed everyday for weeks. A law like this would have saved me from her. She would have gotten punished the first time I had to report her, when she broke 3 fingers on each hand, at the age of 10. A law like this is the only thing that can save children from their abusers.

2015-09-14 17:37

I signed because I'm appalled to learn that the state of New Hampshire is not protecting children. How can you let someone who committed such a violent crime back out in that little of time. That's like a slap in the wrist and will not make him think differently about doing it again. No child will be safe from this man. At least with a larger sentence you have the possibility of them growing up some and changing from maturity and maybe, just maybe not doing it again. After massive counceling. But this man took away everything from this child. And will be out to take away everything from another child. New Hampshire, don't you care about the safety our your future? This makes me want to move to a state that takes our children seriously!

2015-10-06 04:20

Because I believe that the abuser should get more then 15 years in prison for doing this to a child. I stand up against child endangerment and child abuse.

#166 Re:

2015-10-15 03:24

#1: -  

I am Bradleys aunt and because of this law that is in place now. Bradleys abuser only got 2 1/2 years to 4 years in jail. Plz help and show support by signing this!! Thank you

2016-03-05 05:09

Bc any1 who could seriously injure, kill or cause life long damage 2 any type of defenseless, innocent form of life, especially a child should b punished 2 the FULL extent of the law & sometimes that's not even enough! Plus in a lot of cases the victim is affected 4 many years or even life so it's only fair that the abuser endure the same length of punishment. In all honesty, they're lucky they don't have 2 endure the same form of punishment that they themselves found fair & so easy 2 inflict! Smh! Justice needs prevail or else victims lose hope & abusers feel powerful, untouchable & pretty much invincible! Not gd!