Bradley's Law in NH

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bradley's Law in NH.

2015-04-06 00:49

I think what this person did is sick and curl. Seeming how we can't do the same thing to him. He should get life in prison.

2015-04-06 01:09

This law is wrong please change it that child couldn't even defend him self that man should spend the rest of his life in jail

2015-04-06 01:13

Anybody who has the capabilities of such abuse should certainly suffer some substantial consequences themselves. Four years doesn't cut it. He's a subhuman monster from the murky depths of hell.

2015-04-06 01:21

This is super sad for a young baby to go thru. He should have not deserved this at all.

2015-04-06 01:22

Im against child abuse .

2015-04-06 01:31

Because the man that did this to Bradley needs a severe punishment for what he did.I am sure it is too early to be 100% sure that poor Bradley won't have any new issues. NO Guarantee. He needs to be PUNISHED for what he did.

2015-04-06 01:40

Cuz I never believe in child abuse and I think the minimum should b 15 years with out prole. That child didn't do anything to that adult. No Child deserve to b abused. Bradley is such a sweet little boy and I have the chance to know that little man and he is adorable. I hope they throw the book at any child abuser.

2015-04-06 01:41

Bradley is my cousin, and I am praying for justice! Even if he weren't blood related, I would still sign!!!!
mandy

#34 Re:

2015-04-06 01:48

#26: -  I mandy think this guy should b put away for life messing with this lille boys life like he did.but guess what buddy he is still going very strong. He is a very pleasant little boy and I still have my leaf he gave me the first time I had met this little cutey.his dad josh and his mom sheena has been right bye his side showing him en joyful days.

2015-04-06 02:07

We need to protect our children....THEY are OUR future.

2015-04-06 02:08

I feel if anyone hurts a child in anyway should b punished to the highest extreme this child and any other child can not defend themselves the courts need to do there jobs and punish these ppl not let them ever hurt a child again

2015-04-06 02:08

I remember when this first happened...I cried hearing about it. How someone could be so rotten and do this to an innocent child. The thoughts of what this poor boy was thinking make so so sad.
Now I have and 15 month old son. Its so sad to think this baby boy wasn't much older and had to go through this. This boy is gonna live with this the rest of his life. This man should sit in his cell and spend the rest of his life reminding himself each and every single day what a low life scum bag he is. He should have to suffer just as much as this baby boy did and still has to each and every single day. He took the childhood of this sweet boy. Hr should have everything taken from him. And to think that they want to release him is disgusting. This man should be ever off our roads. He shouldn't even be allowed to breath our air let alone live his life like nothing happened. THIS "MAN" DESERVES TO ROTT IN JAIL!!

2015-04-06 02:15

Really this is how our laws work this sob basicly got away with his crime as well as many other criminals seriousely put him and others away put them all on an island leave them there to die never to return they are not human to others laws we pass and criminals druggies get away with it to over and over again im pissed at our gov shame on u our gov

2015-04-06 02:38

Child abusers of any type can get away with very little consequence and it seems to be getting worse and worse every time. With state, district and private attorneys cutting plea deals left and right, these scumbags get away with nothing but a slap on the wrist. I question how these attorneys live with their consciousnesses.

2015-04-06 04:15

I sign this because the same thing harped to my son when he was 10months old and his dad only got 5yrs prison time. He only severed 2yrs. People that beat there kids or any kid should spend there life in prison. The man that did that to that baby should be in prison for the rest of his life.

2015-04-06 04:57

Laws need changing

2015-04-06 08:25

I think it is horrible what a grown person can do to a child.especialy one that is left in their care.That child was defenseless and the one responseable for them needs the same thing to happen to them give them a paralatic drug so they can see it coming but can't do anything.See how big and bad they are then!!!!!

2015-04-06 10:35

The only thing that makes this guy human is his DNA. There should be NO MERCY GIVEN TO HIM, as he gave this precious baby no mercy! Lock him up for murder, period.

2015-04-06 11:36

Omg this is horrible n anybody that does this to another individual (especially a child) should rot in Hell!!! Hope everyone signs to keep ALL children safe!!
Jessicca Rodriguez
The author of this petition

#45 Thank you

2015-04-06 11:51

Thank you all for suggestions and error corrections!
Jessicca Rodriguez

2015-04-06 12:07

This happens to much people need to pay as dearly as there victims.

2015-04-06 12:10

Because i was physically, verbally, an. Mentally abused growing up and it's not right. So who ever wants to physically abuse a child should get more than 4 years in prison.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2015-04-06 12:58

2015-04-06 13:18

I signed this petition because children and babies cannot stand up for themselves to fight for their rights so somebody has to stand up for these innocent babies. I am a mother of a 9 year old boy and 1 & 1/2 yr old lil girl and if their sitter were to do any of this I would fight tooth and nail until the perp is behind bars for what they did., Us, as adults need to stand up for our young and make sure justice is served for them. Afterall this world is their's when were gone. They are our future. This poor poor boy deserves justice for what happened to him especially since his wounds won't ever go away like others will. I truly hope him and his family get justice and no child will ever suffer at the hands of his attacker again.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-04-06 13:29