We need Pat Partington

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We need Pat Partington.

2015-05-07 11:45

Dr P inspired me over and over again.
Without him I would not be the chiropractor I am. I even go that far and say I would not be the person i am today.
Thank you Pat

2015-05-07 13:40

Especially after college I realized that psycho-social was one of the most important lectures during college.our ability to detect psychosomatic components is more than important for being a expert practitioner!!
#scroogeMcDuck

#28 #valueforstudentfees

2015-05-07 14:24

Bio-psycho-social... Pat is a gem, I know about a lot of people who should leave before a core lecturer like him, who is so vital for our chiropractic education and the direction the profession is taking. Who is going to take on this subject? Is it going to be removed? What about chronic pain management, which applies to the vast majority of our LBP patients, not to mention 50% or more of the patients seeing a chiropractor?

Financial problems? It didn´t seem like it before the MRI was bought. We were assured that it would not affect the budget OR impact us??? Many students worry more about their finances than their exams! I still don´t see how it has real any benefit for the interns in the clinic. Just a new gadget to show off. 

2015-05-07 14:31

Pat is a great teacher. Super professional, smart and charismatic. Psychology is taught in a simple but scientific and poweful way to treat patients in every day practice. We are able to apply it which is great! It would be sad for the years below us not to be taught by this inspiring person.

2015-05-07 17:28

Pat's expertise is reducing down complicated psychology topics and techniques into simple, exciting and interesting lectures. It's never a chore to go to Pat's lectures, always fascinating and insightful!

2015-05-07 18:00

Because without Pat Partington our profession would lack meaning.

2015-05-07 19:59

Pat and pickles the champion of the world are ledges and should NOT be going :(