Justice For Jacob

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice For Jacob.

2015-07-23 06:53

What a coward this 14 year old is man I hope they sentence him to death!!  A litter punk that has no parent hood or brains!.. Grow up dude!! What about his parents where are they at prob. Smoking crack on the corner! I'm so pissed wtf is going on! Stop using guns!! Grow up and think of the consequences first and use ur F**king head!... Black, white, yellow, orange who's give a f**k grow up and use ur head! U killed a young 18 year old kid that had a whole life ahead of him and u were 14 wtf man! U lil punk I hope u live a shitty life in prison! Have fun and bend over lil f**ker!!! lol sucks to be u! RIP Jacob u did not deserve this!!! 

2015-07-23 08:46

EXCELLENT IDEA!!! ITS TIME FOR A CRACKDOWN.....MAYBE THIS WILL MAKE THESE PREDATORS THINK TWICE....I PRAY TO GOD IT DOES!!

2015-07-23 10:29

This was a serviceman. Anyone who kills someone that defends this country, and it not be in a war situation should never see the streets again. Hell at least his family can visit him in jail. Jacob's family has to visit his grave to talk to him. Burn his ass...

2015-07-23 11:39

Because one young man had his life taken by another young man for no good reason. Because I'm tired to my bones of senseless violence. Because a strong message needs to be sent to discourage the violence. Because it's time to come back to our senses and not allow the system to be corrupted once again by those that commit crime and look for leniency. Because the old way isn't working. Because we need to send a message that this growing behavior WILL NOT be tolerated. Because it's time to make hard choices. Just because.

2015-07-23 12:06

He needs the death penalty I dont care how old he is and something needs dine with his parents to

2015-07-23 12:31

Our system does not work. These young men know they can commit these violent crimes and because of there age they walk away. Mr. Sanders knows right from wrong, all these young men do, you want this violence to stop? Start making them pay. To Jacob's family- I'm so sorry for your loss, I pray our system will serve you. But weather it does or not, may God comfort you, and help you through each day.

2015-07-23 13:10

At the age of 14 if you can murder someone over a bike you should be locked away for the rest of your life.

2015-07-23 13:25

The alleged shooter is young, however, his behavior shows he is a risk to the community and should not be free. So far, attempts to rehabilitate him have not worked. Newspaper articles detail his recent release from VisonQuest and his actions a month later show he did not respond to the counseling, support and life-skills training he received from the program. He chose to carry a gun, rob another kid in the middle of the afternoon on a neighborhood street because he wanted the kids bike! Choices, choices, choices...he could have chosen to make a new start after his juvenile release. Carrying a gun and killing someone brings consequences. A terrible tragedy, thankfully witnesses are cooperating with law enforcement and the shooter is off-the-streets...time will tell what choices he makes going forward...at 14 he has a lot of life left, unlike his victim.
Judge Judy

2015-07-23 13:32

Not only should the 14 year old be charged, so should his parents!! The Justice system needs to make a example out of these people instead of Daneri allowing them to plea down.

2015-07-23 15:03

JUSTICE. This boy has been in trouble his whole life maybe if he actions were taking care of properly from the get go this could have been prevented, but it wasn't. So now a bigger crime a bigger punishment, if not it will just keep happening, look at his past, he made his choices, probably started off so petty but one good punishment could have prevented the 2nd and 3rd and 2 lives could've been saved but nothing was done so now taking a human beings life occured . He has to learn somehow. Act like an adult, be treated like one.

2015-07-23 15:04

JUSTICE. This boy has been in trouble his whole life maybe if he actions were taking care of properly from the get go this could have been prevented, but it wasn't. So now a bigger crime a bigger punishment, if not it will just keep happening, look at his past, he made his choices, probably started off so petty but one good punishment could have prevented the 2nd and 3rd and 2 lives could've been saved but nothing was done so now taking a human beings life occured . He has to learn somehow. Act like an adult, be treated like one.

2015-07-23 16:12

This person allegedly took someone's life over a bicycle. There needs to be appropriate justice.
FED UP IN ERIE

#388 Re:

2015-07-23 16:41

#30: -  

I agree, he sure didn't have a change of heart to turn himself in.  From what I have heard from multiple sources this thing that was birthed has been in trouble most of its life.  You want to take the life of an innocent, good person then you pay the price.  Executing it would be the easy way out; make sure it suffers locked up for the rest of its life!  Unfortunately, we the taxpayers will foot the bill.  Jacob now rests among the angels and the evil thing that killed him will rot for eternity in hell where it belongs.  KARMA it's a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-07-23 16:43

If Andrew Wurst could be tried as an adult, so should this kid. We need to send a message in this city!

2015-07-23 16:50

I just sent a request for this. Please ignore request. Thank you

2015-07-23 17:48

I hope this helps

2015-07-23 18:04

WE ALL HAVE TO HELP GET THE GUNS AWAY FROM YOUNG TEENAGERS. THIS WONT END IF WE DONT

2015-07-23 18:32

should not play with fire--u get burned

2015-07-23 18:33

No excuse for this young man not to be tried as an adult. If you do the crime, you must pay the fine. Thoughts and prayers for Jacob's family.

2015-07-23 18:36

Because I too want justice to be served. I feel the only way it can be is if Derrys Sanders is tried as a adult.

2015-07-23 21:16

Justice for Jacob, he didn't think about it twice on pulling that trigger , matter fact he for warned him he had a weapon ...meaning he was going to use & he did !!! 100% for him being tried as an adult !! Do we honestly want him out here if he's tried as a juvenile? ??? Think was he's capable as an adult .... yeah, we all have children coming up & we don't want him out here !!!! I sure don't !!!! Eye for an eye !!!! 

2015-07-23 21:21

So much has been taken from this family. This was a great kid with a bright future. It's not a black /white issue. It's about justice for all.

2015-07-23 21:22

Jacob did not desirve to die. I know his aunt and uncle (Tina and Randy). We need to spred the word of God, not the hate of the devil.

2015-07-23 22:33

The killer was no child. He has been on the streets. His mothers press conference today was phony and a shallow attempt to soften things to get him back on the street making a case for a juvenile trial. He did this and many crimes..sorry punk time to pay.

2015-07-24 00:51

According to Sunday's Erie Times News, Derrys has already been in the juvie system.  He had recently been released from Vision Quest--he's had his chance,  He did the crime--NOW do the time!!