Justice For Jacob

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice For Jacob.

2015-08-03 14:28

youth need to be accountable as adults when they choose to do something so horrific. they are capable of knowing better.

2015-08-13 16:27

He is family and because criminals need to learn life has meaning and taking has consequences!

2015-08-14 03:23

If you do an adult crime you should be tried/punished as an adult. Also believe it would help the city by sending a msg to wannabes out there. You do the crime you do the time.
Standing up for myself

2015-08-14 10:32

I signed the petition because it could of been anyone.. That peice of shit was LOOKING for someone to rob that day. I am a 5'6 32 old white adult.. I look young for my age.. & although I don't ride my bike in that area, I could of.. & had it been on July 11th, I would of defended my property -just like Jacob did. & THATS WHY HE WAS SHOT! What (14 yr old) CARRIES A F**KING PISTOL but also is CAPABLE of shooting & killing someone during a well thought out Robbery? I'll tell you what kind... A 14 yr old who has no conscious & should spend the rest of his life in prison. Because most likely, he (was taught) & had a chip on his shoulder (towards anyone of authority or white to begin with) in Jacobs case,, -a white boy who stood up for himself. IF YOU TAKE AN INNOCENT LIFE, YOU GET LIFE!!!

#430 Re:

2015-08-14 10:56

#429: Standing up for myself -  

...and I say once he is sentenced to life, everyone here should send him a picture of Jacobs bike every yr while he sits in prison amongst his family & friends as some kind of idol for killing someone.

-Sadly, "the bike" is probably the only regret he'll ever for where he is.. so why not remind him what he never got!! 

SICKENING. 

2015-08-14 18:47

This was intentional. If they decide to do an adult crime..... They should do adult time. I wonder if there has ever been a study as to.....how many people tried as a child for an adult crime......have been released and went back to criminal acts?

2015-08-14 20:56

It was a cold-blooded murder. Any fourteen year old would know what they're doing.

#433 Re:

2015-08-21 17:59

#431: -  

oh, he would be bragging if he didn't go sentenced as an adult. Somehow I just don't see him either way actually being sorry.. TRULY sorry for doing something like this. He's been in & out of "rehabilitation" centers spending (MY HARD EARNED TAX $$) only to get out, got a gun from probably his cousin, or one of his older brothers who left it behind when he went to prison.. & instead of enjoying that gorgeous day in July, he seen a couple (white boys) riding their bikes just being kids... -we know the rest. Point being, this punk learned nothing as our wonderful judges just give them a slap on the wrist most of the time for ACTUAL CRIMES! So what happened, he got in his cocky little head that I can do whatever I want, yea.. go away for a little bit & see some of my homies, maybe make some new homies I can roll around when we get out & hold people up...

you can't argue with statistics. Statistics are FACTS. & this is all too typical when it comes to 'certain individuals' & I'll leave it at that. 

And even though Andrew Worst was sentenced as an adult, don't be surprised if they're rioting in the streets the day that punk gets sentenced claiming "oh, it was racism he was sentenced as an adult & it was more white people on the jury & everything else. Gotta love what the country has become. 

2015-09-21 03:22

He needs to be accountable for his actions. Adult Crime = Adult punishment PLEASE

#435 Re:

2015-10-07 16:32

#4: -  

He doesnt deserve to be charged as a minor. I was actually in the same block at erie county with him. He didnt even seem like he was nervous. He was getting shoes candy etc. Commissary like crazy. He knew what he did. 

2015-11-14 16:03

My wifes nephew was murdered

#437 Re:

2016-01-14 13:59

2016-05-25 09:43

The law in Oregon should be changed. Due to a one year olds incapacity to speak and explain the abuse that occured. Justice is not possible for abuse of minors due to the law in place and will therefore need to be exchanged for a law that enables justice to proceed.