Justice For Jacob

Quoted post

2015-08-14 18:47

This was intentional. If they decide to do an adult crime..... They should do adult time. I wonder if there has ever been a study as to.....how many people tried as a child for an adult crime......have been released and went back to criminal acts?

Replies

#433 Re:

2015-08-21 17:59:18

#431: -  

oh, he would be bragging if he didn't go sentenced as an adult. Somehow I just don't see him either way actually being sorry.. TRULY sorry for doing something like this. He's been in & out of "rehabilitation" centers spending (MY HARD EARNED TAX $$) only to get out, got a gun from probably his cousin, or one of his older brothers who left it behind when he went to prison.. & instead of enjoying that gorgeous day in July, he seen a couple (white boys) riding their bikes just being kids... -we know the rest. Point being, this punk learned nothing as our wonderful judges just give them a slap on the wrist most of the time for ACTUAL CRIMES! So what happened, he got in his cocky little head that I can do whatever I want, yea.. go away for a little bit & see some of my homies, maybe make some new homies I can roll around when we get out & hold people up...

you can't argue with statistics. Statistics are FACTS. & this is all too typical when it comes to 'certain individuals' & I'll leave it at that. 

And even though Andrew Worst was sentenced as an adult, don't be surprised if they're rioting in the streets the day that punk gets sentenced claiming "oh, it was racism he was sentenced as an adult & it was more white people on the jury & everything else. Gotta love what the country has become.