Impeachment of Obama

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Impeachment of Obama.

2015-07-21 00:15

Obama is ruining this country and trying to start race war

2015-07-21 01:48

Because Obama hate U.S.A.
T.T

2015-07-21 02:03

Obama has no ability to reason!  He stands for everything and anything anti-American. He has done everything to make racial tension.  He has submitted to our enemies. He forced a healthcare on us that has ruined healthcare as we know it and it will take many years to raise our deficit.  He should never have been allowed to be the president if this Great Nation!

2015-07-21 02:58

Should have been done a long time ago

Anonymous

#5 Re:

2015-07-21 03:27

#4: -  So true that's why I did it no one had the nerve to so I did, share the link to your friends, when there enough signatures I will forward to respective State legislation. Thanks for signing it! D.L.A.W

Anonymous

#6 Re:

2015-07-21 03:29

#3: T.T -  The old saying goes "If you stand for everything, you fall for everything". Political Correctness has gone way to far. Thanks for signing , please share with your friends! D.L.A.W. 

2015-07-21 06:26

Because I am tired of the way this country has gone downhill, his disregard for the American people, and trying to change our National holiday (July 4th) because it might offend Muslims among many other things which I will not go into. Nuff Said!

2015-07-22 02:42

I don't think he has done his job as a president should have !

2015-07-22 15:05

Obama is stirring the pot. he's NOT "for the people". I didn't vote for him at all due to,I knew the damage that could be done to our country if I did.It's happened.he has divided the people by race and religions. he's making deals with the devils(Cuba,Iran). when a black person or persons committ a crime of killing another race,it's an isolated incident.when the situation is reversed,it's called a hate crime,or the entire race is to blame as a whole.he supports the most hate/racist groups, that there are...The new black panthers and Naacp. he supposrts al sharpten who should of been in prison long ago with owing so much money in BACK taxes. he continues to try to have history that happened,erased{confederacy}. this is NOT a person interested in the best of the people or this country at all! what's next? our first laguage being spanish? Wake up folks!

2015-07-22 15:46

I want Obama and the Muslims outta america