Allow Body Art in Tremonton, Utah

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Allow Body Art in Tremonton, Utah.

2015-09-04 06:31

This needs to go viral through Box Elder and surrounding counties! Small businesses will NEVER make it if they can't stand up and fight for themselves!!
One Satisfied Customer

2015-09-04 06:52

I like the shop,  VERY clean and classy place to get tattoos. I've been to multiple tattoo shops and I'd rather support a clean and friendly small business in my own town that has turned the town eyesore into a booming business... well done Cassi!

2015-09-04 06:53

Just because the owner was in the hospital for something that the owner had no control over it'd be right to give the owner the right to discuss about what's going on with the shop. Personally, I've had all my tattoos done by the owner/tattoo artist. The shop is a non judgemental, laid back environment, and it's clean. I absolutely love going there. Thank you Cassi! 

2015-09-04 07:04

I don't have tattoos. But thats because of my fear of needles. I think this little town needs something like this.

2015-09-04 07:06

Because I love tattoos and Cassi does amazing work

2015-09-04 07:11

Close this hole down 

#7 Re:

2015-09-04 07:18

#6-  this petition is to support this small business, not discriminate against it!! Please take your negativity elsewhere.

2015-09-04 07:21

I have had work done by Cassi Snell and I feel that having someone who is as Respectful for ones choices and opinions as Cassi is with her work it is a HUGE ASSET To Our Community. I feel that it is UNFAIR to make those of us who live in Box Elder County have to Travel long distances just to receive Tattoos or Body Art. When there is a Wonderful Young Woman who lives in the community and who is working hard to support her family by doing what she not only is GOOD AT BUT WHAT SHE LOVES TO DO, can provide these services and to strip that away from her is SO UNJUST!!!!

2015-09-04 07:21

Tremonton needs to wake up , it's not the 1950s any longer!

#10 Re:

2015-09-04 07:25

#8: -  thanks so much!! This would be an amazing letter of interest to send to the city council if you're willing!! 

2015-09-04 07:28

Because I feel that Mystyle has been an asset to the community and to pull the tattoo licensure is not only unfair to the owner, but to the community! Mystyles tattooing salón brought fresh new faces to Tremonton that otherwise would not have visited our great little community! Im sure that while there are some worries of "undesireables" entering because of the tattooing, wouldnt the Bars, Truckstops and even the fairgrounds bring in that element of individuals into the community as well?? I personally have a tattoo done by Ms. Snell in her salon and I am an active LDS wife and mother, whom has never drank, smoked, or done any kinds of drugs! Am I the element of individual that you are trying to keep out of Tremonton? Sincerely Sarah O. Booth

2015-09-04 07:31

Having a "Be all " shop in our small town has been an asset! I love he way they cater to their customers, create a fun and safe environment and make certain all health regs are enforced. It would be a shame to lose an establishment like My Style here in Tremonton. After all, better to keep our money in our city then spend it in Ogden or SLC (as that is My Styles only true competitors!)

2015-09-04 07:38

Because its time for small minds to open and for a place to get great tattoos and more in that small town. If I lived closer I would be a regular there lol. I have many tattoos and will say from the school of hard knocks get pro in not ink in your friends kitchen.

#14 Re:

2015-09-04 07:47

#11: -  thank you!! This would be a great letter of interest to send to the city council if you would be willing!!

2015-09-04 08:03

Because we as human beings need to allow others thier freedom and choices. Who are we in this pious little community to tell anyone whether they can get a tattoo or not. The puritans are gone unless you want to burn me at the stake for having 3 birthmarks.

Anonymous

#16 Keep in business

2015-09-04 08:23

I met Cassidy the night she came to the ER. I saw first hand her talent she has with tattoos- and she does a beautiful job! I also saw the passion and dedication she has at bringing in a successful business in a small town. It's a shame that Tremonton City wants to shut down such a successful business, when clearly it has been a great asset to our small community. It's helping bring in money to our community. If they take away this business, they take away not only money being made for the city, but also the talent she shares with others by expressing themselves through art. Our town needs diversity and something other than food businesses or gas stations. Let them keep their shop and continue maintaining a successful business!

#17 Re: Keep in business

2015-09-04 08:30

#16: JJaques - Keep in business 

This would make an amazing letter to the City Coucil if you are willing to write it!! Thank you so much

2015-09-04 10:24

Cass you are a Rockstar, you have more drive and determination than anyone I've ever known. You convinced them once that you're capable of doing this and now it's time for our community to step up and help you fight this. To show them why they made the right choice by letting you express yourself in art. No one is perfect and you are FAR from being the first business to make a mistake. Keep shining girl because no matter what ends up happening to MyStyle you're going to go far, you're going to succeed, and you are going to kick butt. Hold that pretty head high girl,  show them what you're made of. I stand by you 110% Cass, you got this girl. MyStyle IS # 1!!!

2015-09-04 11:04

Because people should be able tonrun a business and make money! No matter then location! Tremonton as well as Brigham are horrible about letting business like that actually have a chance. And that needs to stop!

2015-09-04 12:00

I've heard good things about this place. Not only the tats but all of it. Would be a shame to have it shut down.

2015-09-04 12:42

I started going to my style for my nails. I love that they are local and reasonably priced. The establishment is always clean well maintained and the ladies there are wonderful.

2015-09-04 12:46

Tattoos are a display of our own expression & art!

2015-09-04 13:17

I believe that everyone has the right to express themselves in they're own way and to say we can't have a safe establishment to let us do this is wrong why take it way it's just going to make people acquire the art in an unsanitary way by allowing us a place to go. It avoids tons of issues

2015-09-04 13:29

Let people make the decision to choose to get it or not isn't this America freedom to choose and by taking the choice away even in one town isn't right my wife finally found a shop she felt comfortable going to and to take that away from the community isn't right

2015-09-04 13:57

It is a person's right to put whatever they want on their body. No town should be able to dictate that.