Allow Body Art in Tremonton, Utah

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Allow Body Art in Tremonton, Utah.

2015-09-12 23:04

The owner appeared in court and has abided by the judgement. There has been no other incidences and so there should not be amother punishment for something that has already been taken care of.
Chet

#102 Re: Re: Nope

2015-09-13 03:32

#86: - Re: Nope 

They're a business. It wasn't a mistake. I know the teens parents personally. Cassi did this knowing the teen was that, a teen. When they went to question her she never even took paperwork for the teen. She always tattooed underage out of her home before this business. It's a long  line of crap. She's whining because she got caught. 

2015-09-13 06:01

I don't know the owner, I've never seen her work, and I have never seen this business before. But I feel like this was a stupid reason to revoke a business license. Tattoos are a great way of expressing yourself, and a tattoo business would be very good to the economy in Tremonton. Anyone around the area now has to go to Ogden to get a tattoo, and they shouldn't have to. I hope this helps!
Brittany

#104 I would love to be a new client!

2015-09-15 07:59

After seeing the work done at MyStyle, I would love to see the business back in full service. Body art included. I would love to show the beautiful art done in this establishment on my body. Good Luck in this fight Cassi! Hopefully I will be in to see you very soon!

George

#105 Re: Re:

2015-09-15 17:49

#97: tattoo guy - Re:  

I'm assuming you haven't looked at her portfolio. No need to look at any specific ones when the work she promotes is utter crap. If this petition was about fixing an ordinance to allow a tattoo shop, I'd be all over it and would attend the city council meetings to support it. It's not. It's about allowing someone who does infected piercings and horrible tattoos continuing to make reputable businesses look bad. If you don't want your business license revoked, I'd suggest actually following the rules set forth by the governing body. I've run a rescue squad for many years where a single infraction would get our license to operate revoked and could result in the loss of life so don't tell me it's not possible to keep a clean record when running a business. If someone either doesn't care that they are tattooing a minor or can't read an ID, they don't need to be operating a business.

Steve

#106 Re:

2015-09-15 19:12

#1: -  

It's great that this business stood up and fought to change zoning regs to get their business open. That was a great opportunity and so unfortunate that they were unable to comply with the rules they agreed to follow. They had a chance and botched it.

Sonja Carey

2015-09-15 23:38

I have never been to the shop personally but I have wanted to and plan too in the near future. But to take this hard working womans license away because she made 1 mistake since being open seems extremely harsh to me. If your going to take her license away to sell and make money doing what she does for a living than maybe you should take convenient stores licenses away when they sell to minors. I see no difference. She made a mistake she is paying for what she has done and will hopefully not make the same one again. 

#108 Re:

2015-09-16 03:29

#51: -  

The city council would probably like her to not the laws!

#109 Re:

2015-09-16 03:31

#103: -  

Stupid reason???? Breaking the law stupid????

#110 Re:

2015-09-16 03:34

#54: -  

She broke the law.

#111 Re:

2015-09-16 03:36

#84: -  

She broke the law......too bad.....so sad.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-10-19 19:58