[The Division] Abort 1.1 Crafting changes - Increase Loot and Div

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition [The Division] Abort 1.1 Crafting changes - Increase Loot and Div.

2016-04-05 21:08

100% True. Please Massive REVERSE THESE changes.

2016-04-05 21:15

I strongly oppose the crafting change the upcoming patch will enable.

2016-04-05 21:54

Because I want this game to succeed and I feel it's up to the community to inform the developers when their decisions are detrimental to the health of a game.

2016-04-05 21:55

No way in hell this is going to help the game

2016-04-05 22:09

The crafting changes is taking the end game in the wrong direction! 1.0+ has been a rough ride with all the RNG, especially hunting Division Tech boxes for illusive gold DT!

If allowed to proceed, this crafting change will be the start of a plague which you will not be able to reverse. My recommendation will be to keep the crafting/deconstruction costs as they are and increase the drop rates of materials from mobs, decrease the refresh timer of Division Tech boxes and increase the variety in acquiring Gold materials/DT - eg. Daily boss loot from challenge modes and mobs in general.

Either provide the gamer with control over crafting outcomes or make it easier to acquire crafting mats. You want longevity, listen to your player base.

2016-04-06 07:24

Eat a dick, Massive.

2016-04-06 10:33

By far the worst community engagement of any game, ever. The time and effort taken by the art/dev team to making one of the finest environments in gaming history is being totally scuppered by these insane decisions. Did I mention... THE WORST COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT EVER?