Saba_probation_officer

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Saba_probation_officer.

Boy!!!!!!

#51 Re: Knock, knock.

2011-07-08 08:13

Stumbled on ths petition. Guys please!

#52 Anywhere else...

2011-07-08 08:24

Ask your politicians why he's still employed.

The fault lies with them.
Saban

#53 #49 Knock, Knock

2011-07-08 17:28

Thinks that this is not the issue and people's personal lives has nothing to do with this case at all!
René

#54 Re: Anywhere else...

2011-07-08 19:03

#52: Stumbled on ths petition. Guys please! - Anywhere else...

Sorry but this appointment of a probation officer has not been made by politicians but by a foundation on Bonaire.

fyi

#55 Ihave Re: Knock, knock.

2011-07-08 20:10

#49: The Break Down. - Knock, knock. 

I have a beter idea?
Sack knock knock now!!!!

#56 Re: Ihave Re: Knock, knock.

2011-07-08 21:50

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-08 23:07

#58 To knock Tock

2011-07-08 23:11

I think you are off topic with your comments. I think you are nasty and need to get a life. Who are you to make such comments about these people and their lives. Look up the word karma.

stanley steemer

2011-07-09 00:22

why have our polititions not signed yet? shame shame. we know where your loyalties lie. in bed with the rest of asshole's. Mr williams, i can't wait to see you anywhere. you will get more than an earful of english.
stanley steemer

2011-07-09 23:05

well i had the pleasure of confronting Mr Williams at airport in Saba today, he denies all statements and says he was completely misunderstood. says the reporter is not being truthfull. so i said i will find reporter and be back to tell you who is lying and if it is you then we will kick you out of Saba!!!!!! James says, don't threaten him, i said it's a promise, if this reporter is correct, then you can pack your bags sir and get the HELL out of our country.he is driving GOLD rental with R21 license. he also said he HATES the dutch, and what they are doing to the islands, and was referring to the problems in Holland with the Turks when his statements were misunderstood.So i am now looking for reporter to get evidense and go from there and i hope everybody here will join me when day comes to send him to airport packing for good. Stanley Peterson, very proud to be English speaking Saban!!!!!!!!!!!!
The concerned Saban

2011-07-10 01:39

English speaking Sabans also need to honor the laws on Saba. A just appointed probation officer that hates his boss does not seem very intelligent. Stupid officers do not deserve a salary that is paid from our tax money. .......but the legal paths must be followed. The times of the pirates is long behind us. Also Stanley Steemer does not live in the 17th century anymore. There are much more effective ways to deal with this problem. In addition, do not forget that, if Williams appears to be a problem indeed, then it is also the club that appointed him. So we better plan an intelligent path....to deal with all idiots in one shot, not only Williams.

....and.... there is nothing wrong with the Turks in Holland....

Make everyone sign the petition to make a stand!!!!!! and let the law have its way
René

#62 Respect

2011-07-10 01:56

In case someone might doubt wether the Dutch people and the Dutch government are respectfull - and have always been so - towards other languages this: In all Dutch former colonies the Dutch language has never been imposed upon people like other countries have done.
South America is speaking Spanish or Portuguese, North America is speaking English and all languages of autochtone people heve been reduced to almost nothing or worse. The same with Indonesia etc.
And even within that small country The Netherlands, in the province of Friesland Frysian ia the accepted official language. Mistakes are made by the Dutch but with respect to languages they show respect for peoples' culture and language.

Rene

#63 Re:

2011-07-10 02:28

#60: stanley steemer -

Did he really say to you, Stanley,  that he HATES the Dutch and what they are doing to the islands?

René

#64 Re:

2011-07-10 02:34

#61: The concerned Saban -

Especially the Turkish people are not causing problems. Relatively a lot of young people (second generation) from Marokko cause problems an in the past also the youngsters from Suriname. And the people from middle and eastern Europe are very welcomed by many employers and are even protected by the government from abuse by employers.
But all this has nothing to do with the situation on Saba,

#65 Re: Re:

2011-07-11 14:01

#63: Rene - Re:  

exact words with witnesses!!!! he's complete JackAss & no place on saba for people like him.

2011-07-14 18:17

Die man moet zo snel mogelijk de laan uit gestuurd
worden.
So sad

2011-07-18 04:56

LOL, so this is where it ends. A handful of the 1800 Sabans sign the petition?

Just as it's always been - most Sabans wouldn't lift a finger to make their lives better. Americans, Canadians, Dutch, Americans rally for the cause of Saba, but the Sabans...... nothing.

Then you truly deserve what you get. The bright and industrious Sabans long ago moved to Holland or the States. You are a sad lot that remain on the island.
Sabanse

#68 LOL

2011-07-25 18:36

Looks like the Signatures have come to an end!

2011-07-27 00:44

when I lived in Saba most eberyone spoke English. In the school however, we were taught in Dutch.

2011-08-14 00:21

Mr Williams you say that all people have to learn Dutch in the BES Islands if not they have to go away. Were do they have to go? Cleary he's is not capable, equiped for doing this job.

#71 Re: A for this function unacceptable attitude and a threat for Saba' social harmony

2011-08-14 01:28

#8: René - A for this function unacceptable attitude and a threat for Saba' social harmony

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001041094481

We try to get as many signatures as we can. We on Bonaire do not want this men back. He worked her from May 2010 till recently. Sorry he came to you guys.

#72 Re: Send him toTurkey

2011-08-14 01:30

#4: -

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001041094481

People on this facebook made the suggestion to send him to Republiek of Turkey.

#73 Re: Just in case that link didn't work. Copy paste from last weeks Herald.

2011-08-14 01:52

#25: Oh me son. - Just in case that link didn't work. Copy paste from last weeks Herald.

Dear Maria,

Did ZVK give red light to have the MRI?

Here on Bonaire we have the same problem.

I have a friend who had to sell her property to go to Venezuela to have a live saving operation . She couldn't wait for the slow responding ZVK....

#74 Re: Knock, knock.

2011-08-14 02:02

#49: The Break Down. - Knock, knock.

Really funny... In between all this missery I had a good laugh.... And yes HE has to go back to .... Aruba were he's born.

Will they want him....? Hmmmmm

2011-08-14 20:43

Mister Williams, please move to a the island where Tom Hanks in the movie Cast Away has to live and I hope that they never find you!