SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS / Announcements / HHS - Local Councillors / Comments

2016-04-30 16:58

Wokingham Council are acting in a very draconian manner over this matter and you have to ask yourselves why, specually as the appesr keen to spend money in the legal system over it. This was a popular business/set of businesses which caused no disruption to the surrounding area & gave many people employment. It is probably time to enlist the support of the local MP (Theresa May) and central government. There must be a way around this, with an amicsble solution.

2016-04-30 17:36

This is heartbreaking. Surely the council should support an independent locally run business. We have everything crossed someone will have some common sense and you have the result you deserve. Good luck x

2016-04-30 22:56

GOOD LUCK MY SHEEPLANDS FRIENDS I WISH YOU EVERY SUCCESS AGAINST
THEM

2016-05-01 08:19

This is totally senseless of wbc, should we not be encouraging more independent
Business!!!!!!!

2016-05-02 19:01

We love to shop here. As a disabled customer my interest in the garden center is that it is one of the places I can get a hot meal and excellent advice on what I might buy, I can't say this fr all other green centres. If I could vote in the election in your constituencies I would, but I live in Bracknell. My friend Lynda in her electric well chair will on tinge to support you. Because of the vermeil closing down disabled centres the is no where to go. I would happily talk to anyone to help your cause.