STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK.

2011-07-21 00:10

If they think that offering to build student accommodation will 'twist the arm' of the council, then the council should consider a) how many student houses there are already in Tang Hall (bill board broadway!) and b) the problems that the local residents have had with the students with noise pollution, litter and general irresponsible behaviour. There is a shop on Melrosegate selling halal meat (barbaric, inhumane animal cruelty) and i bet a pound to a penny that a lot of the residents do not know about Sharia law and how Anjem Choudary (Muslim extremist) is fighting to have Sharia courts operating in every city in the UK. I suggest people look up 'Sharia law' before sitting back and doing nothing, I suggest that people look at statistics regarding the rise of Asian males drugging and raping teenage girls and I suggest that people do their homework about the implications of having this mosque built here. We don't want it and we don't need it (there is already 3 in Tang Hall and Heslington). Cultural cohesion is one thing, but encouraging more and more Muslims who worship a fictitious moon God and a paedophile prophet is ridiculous. Also look up Muhammad (married a 6 yr old, consumated the marriage at 9, which is when the girl was considered 'ripe') and thighing...that one I will leave you to look up as it makes me physically sick. People need educating before this thing is built. NOW

2011-07-21 00:15

"When you meet unbelievers, chop off their heads" why would you want a religious building for a religion which promotes this?

2011-07-21 00:21

If you have studied Islam and have full understanding you will understand why It's a bad idea.

2011-07-21 00:21

Please do not allow this and further aid the spread of a wicked religion in this Christian country
George

2011-07-21 00:24

What can I add to this ? Britains rulers are weak and corrupt, there are fewer british than foreigners living in the country it seems to me? One day, hopefully soon the british will wake up and take their country back -

2011-07-21 00:26

people of york, please take note. This tactic has worked all over the world. It is the perfect method to stop these temples of evil being built. You need to create grave on the ground and bury a pig. Make a cross and a picture of the pig then place a cross at the grave so all can see. when the grave is opened, they find a dead pig. They will no longer want to build on that ground.
http://www.rodsnsods.co.uk/forum/chat/dead-pig-39861
and
http://seanlinnane.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-is-how-they-roll-in-spain.html

2011-07-21 00:27

Mosques have no place in our civilisation. Islam and the quran should be made illegal due to its disgusting illegal content. Drop the fucking lot of them.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-21 00:54

2011-07-21 01:00

Islam is a medievil religion and a barbaric one at that. Women have no place other than to pander to the needs of the Muslim men. If they step out of line, they are beaten. They wear burkas...my kids are scared stiff of these things....and its not surprising either. Look also at the crimes that have been committed while even men wear burkas to go unrecognised. Grow some balls like France and ban them. Women of Islam are oppressed and treat like sh*t. Thieves have limbs amputated. Honor killings occur when women refuse arrange marriages or chose to marry someone else. This is committed by their families!!! Is this what we want in York? Look at the riots of 2011 in Bradford. Wake up

2011-07-21 03:12

I feel if the general public does not want a terrorist
organization to build a recruitment center in their town, then it should not be allowed.

2011-07-21 08:24

Enough is Enough

2011-07-21 08:57

lets go a monster church in the middle east?eerrrmmm dont think so

2011-07-21 09:02

am i just tink but why cudt i see uk, england or gb on the country list

2011-07-21 10:07

This and other mosques are a slap in the face of non-Muslims who are restricted in building their places of worship in Muslim countries, even in the most moderate ones. It's disgusting, to put it mildly, that Muslims do not care what others think about their lack of empathy.
Worf

2011-07-21 11:32

We have got enough of the Devils houses in this country. NO MORE!!!!!!!!

2011-07-21 12:13

York is one of the greatest historic Towns in England
Do we realy want a 2m Mosque there? this is a discrace and our forefathers would turn in there graves. All the Battles York has faught off and stayed safe from within the castle walls only to be over taken by Islam hundreds of years later, And before anyone says "overtaken" well this is whare it starts look at Bradford, Dewsbury, Tower hamlets, need i say anymore..

2011-07-21 13:18

muslims are constantly using the excuse there mosque is not big enough...there trying to impose more and bigger mosques as cultural invasion...no mas

2011-07-21 14:28

please sign

2011-07-21 18:41

NO MORE BLOODY MOSQUES

2011-07-22 00:25

Enough is enough. Cultural cohesion is one thing. Religious domination is another. Time for this government to grow a back bone and stop worrying which ethnics they will upset, as our own prople are far from happy with the state of this country. Muslims bang on about 'human rights'...what about ours?
Slick Nick

2011-07-22 01:14

If this is granted permission to go ahead - then we need to start burying some pigs on the proposed site, PROBLEM SOLVED !!

2011-07-22 03:04

One mosque is one tooooooooo many.

2011-07-22 07:27

this money could go to the NHS schools police, or doing the 20million pot holes we have on our roads. so i say NO to any more being built till we sort every thing out
Claire Davies

#50 STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

2011-07-22 11:41

NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!! NO MORE MOSQUES!!!