Brian Isaacs should not be dismissed

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Brian Isaacs should not be dismissed.

#51 Re:

2016-06-08 20:44

#32: -  

Mr Isaacs is a bully and has no respect for the community where he works. He makes racists political remarks over the school PA system. He calls everyone scum, including his pupils. He disrespects the law, the courts and does as he pleases. He thinks he is above the law. Well done WCED for a job well done. The Diepriver/Steurhof community is happy he is fired. He deserved it. #BRIANISAACSMUSTFALL

2016-06-08 21:12

My three daughters and all other family children attended SP and along with us as parents agree to this unfair treatment of Brian lsaacs who has for years been on the WED 's "hit list"!!
Enough now!!!

2016-06-08 21:32

Mr Isaacs is one of the most dedicated , passionate principal with a sound history of excellence , moral standing, a true community leaders
in so many fields, i.e. sports, education, religion, international networking etc,

#54 Re: Re: Re:

2016-06-08 22:00

#33: - Re: Re:  

To  say I am probably  part of the group that is celebrating the position Brian Isaacs finds himself , is extremely sad, and a warp way of thinking ,because there is no glory in celebrating the demise of others . 

The  dilemma which Brian isaacs finds himself has been self-inflicted . The law of attraction is very clear ,that one must be mindful, of what you give out unto others, because it will be returned unto you. 

I haven't met anybody that is celebrating Brian Isaacs demise,in fact those that speak about his current situation  or mention the situation he finds himself , ie say that he is a highly  educated man , that should know better ,and  that there is no dignity in public brawling  or appearing in court for hate speech and being dismissed for being dishonest (giving false statment ) , assault and refering to people as scum . 

#55 Re: Re: Re:

2016-06-08 22:09

#30: - Re: Re:  

I do apologise for my poor grammer  and spelling ,but it's through our imperfections that we learn the greatest life lessons . 

2016-06-08 22:43

Comments number 51, 54 and 55 are from the same individual i.e. "Alexis"- if that is even your name - your writing style gave you away. It is also quite obvious that you are a resident within the community and do not personally know Brian Isaacs' character or have any concrete affiliation with the school whatsoever. Your basic spelling and grammatical errors suggest that your education was inferior; the very thing we are trying to fix in our society. You are but ONE lonely individual with questionable motives and allegations amongst the majority of avid supporters who support Brian Isaacs.  

You put it quite rightly in your own comment that your thinking is in fact 'warped'.

Ex SP pupil 

2016-06-09 01:11

Mr Brian Isaacs deserves a second chance. So many politicians gets away with worst. Why should skmeone who dedicated all his life to the unpaying efucation department gets such a harsh decision for a one mistake.? It is totally unfair and i personally feel that the judge should highlight his positives and yes he needs to take responsibility for jis actions, but dismissal is a NO!

#58 Re: Re:

2016-06-09 04:39

#51: - Re:  

As much as we respect free speech, this is a petition, not an open forum for debate. Please refrain from using it to post comments attacking anyone. 

2016-06-09 05:10

I have two daughters who have benefitted from the educational guidance given by Mr Isaacs. I also served with him on the PTSA during the turmoil of the eighties and admired his political stance and the educational leadership he showed during this tumultuous period. I believe that his dismissal will be a traversty of justice to a person of high principles who has done so much for education.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-06-09 05:14

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-06-09 06:00

#62 Re: Re: Re:

2016-06-09 06:05

It's seems as though there is more to Brain Isaacs than we know ,perhaps what's coming to light ,is the fact that he isn't a saint , and that his current situation of being dismissed isn't the only issue .

#63 Re:

2016-06-09 06:06

#53: -  

People change 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-06-09 06:06

2016-06-09 06:10

for the rights of progressive and committed educationists who strive for the rights of oppressed and marginalized people of this country and around the world.

2016-06-09 06:14

As an ex SP pupil I am shocked at his dismissal as I know Brian to be an exceptional human being and inspiring educator. Being selected to represent my country on the SA Mt Everest expedition in 1998 I put some of that achievement down to a good foundation at SP and by people like Brian. He extended a welcome to me and asked me to share my success with the pupils. My experience at SP inspired me to become a high school teacher and educator. Brian should be reinstated, there are too few quality leaders left in our community.

#67 Re: Re: Re:

2016-06-09 06:26

#58: - Re: Re:  

It's seems that the worms are coming out of the woods ,regarding Brian Isaacs ,and he isn't the man that we assume him to be of the past ......but people change ....

CA
The author of this petition

#68 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2016-06-09 06:34

#67: - Re: Re: Re:  

Mr Serra: Your points have been adequately made, but please refrain from using this forum for the reasons that you are currently using it. If you persist in trolling the petition, we will have to remove your future comments. Thank you for your retraint.

2016-06-09 06:47

2016-06-09 06:57

While not an alumni, I grew up in the area. SP is the best affordable school, precisely because of the standards.. I would have given my eye teeth, even as a child, to be given the opportunity to study there. If you ant to achieve great things, discipline and support is required, none more important than shaping the minds of our future leaders.

2016-06-09 06:59

2016-06-09 09:31

2016-06-09 11:02

This appears to be a deliberate attack against a black principal. The WCED should undertake some introspection and rather than perpetuate the legacy of the 'Old Regime', redress the issue. It is almost unthinkable that an institution would protect its officials and rely on statute to enforce it, yet hide behind the same statute when questioned on the failing state of education. I wonder if the outcome would be the same if the principal was white?

2016-06-09 13:09

Brian Isaacs is the grandad of the family at SP High and over the years many apprentices have been mentored by him.What the WCED is not aware of, by dismissing and silencing such a great leader they will have more trouble with his successors as they came through the ranks under him."Alutta continua" I am with you all the way Comrade and to hell with the "Zille Regime" and her cronies.

2016-06-09 14:24

Brian is the most principled person I have ever met in my entire life. He is the most dedicated, most committed and most loyal principal I have ever know - and believe me I know many, and none of them comes close to this man of integrity. WCED must get to know their people- the caliber of Isaacs they want to dismiss is going to go down as an injustice as opposed to all the other principals out there who play solitaire on their computers and minimise the screen when they hear footsteps approaching the office. Start sending officials to your schools WCED. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.