AT&T - Full Coverage All of the Time

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition AT&T - Full Coverage All of the Time.

2016-09-03 11:21

My parents live in Darlington. Often time I try and call their cell phones. However, I am unable to understand the conversations due to poor cell reception in the area.
As far as me making a call, when I visit, forget about it. It never goes through and text messages are delayed being sent or received. The value spent doesn't equal the product returned.

2016-09-03 11:38

I've been an AT&T customer since day one. I pay a huge bill every month. I drive to and from work in Danville IL , about a 30 minute commute daily, and have at least 5 dropped calls a day. I have one bar at home. This is obsurd. We can put a rover on Mars but you can't figure out how to provide continuous cell signal for me in central Illinois and Indiana. And yet you claim this area is covered and have no problem taking hundreds of my hard earned dollars a month?!

2016-09-03 20:11

Service is terrible most of the time. We shouldn't be expected to pay for something we do not receive and have been paying for a long time.

2016-09-03 20:39

Service stinks

2016-09-03 21:32

We get 1 bar if we are lucky in the Linnsburg and Mace area. Improve ours also!