INTI Students' Light Sensation Complaint

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition INTI Students' Light Sensation Complaint.

2016-09-09 12:00

Please give a good explanation to us, we got nothing from this event except for HUNGRY

2016-09-09 12:22

Well done to whoever made this petition. You have my full support

2016-09-10 02:02

just feel pity on the students ,and dissapoint on management

2016-09-10 03:16

a lot of thing waste VERY LONG time. briefing start at 2.00pm and just sit there until 5.30 pm, after reach maeps we also keep waiting and waiting until 745 attempt start and 815 attempt finish, we are informed go back inti immediately, however the bus follow the timetable reach at 930pm, we been sitting there like wooden and no allow go buy some food or toilets. in first briefing, the students are allow to free activities until 915pm. it seems like when the attempt success all participants are being neglected as their already done their jobs.

2016-09-10 04:00

I wonder, if Guinness World Records get to know this, which student are forcing to join the event rather than willing to join by themself. Will they considere to reject the record? As i knew there ever some record happened to be cancel afterwards due to issues like food waste after breaking the record.