AUC Alumni for Strike

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition AUC Alumni for Strike.

2011-09-18 06:18

Forgot to write my ID
AUC Alumni for Strike
The author of this petition

#2 Re:

2011-09-18 10:40

#1: -

Can't you edit your entry?

Fed Up

#3 You are all ignorant....

2011-09-18 14:14

As an American I am ashamed that this University has the name "American" attached to it. Apparently the revolution was not enough for you, now you jump on any cause.
I hope anyone involved in these protests that is a student at AUC is kicked out of the school permanently. You do not deserve to have an education.
I also hope that all the "American" funding that has been sent to this institution will be stopped and you can all find another school to attend. I also hope the "American" government stops giving Egypt money as well. You don't deserve it.
Every day there is a new cause that the majority of rally for. Get a grip. You are the reason that Egypt will always remain a poverty stricken, dirty, over-populated disaster.
Democratic

#4 Re: You are all ignorant....

2011-09-18 15:25

#3: Fed Up - You are all ignorant....

If you think people are ignorant....

DO NOT GENERALIZE!!!

If you want to state your opinion, there is a responsibility that goes with that... and you should be careful how you phrase that....

ALL???

you shouldn't be rude about it....

try to convince them and explain to them other wise...

how do you expect people to implement democracy when you aren't

democracy is accepting anyone's opinion

if you are against such an opinion... try to convince them otherwise respectably....

I am with you... about NOW stupid causes are being brought up from thin-air...

and CHANGE is not just from the government but should be from within the people as well...

and that is the problem now...

we need to think of other stuff now...

are you an AUC alumni?

did you give the students who demonstrating a chance to explain to you their demands?

Do that first then judge!

2011-09-18 19:36

I strongly support this strike, and I believe that it had to happen earlier