Calling for a Thorough Investigation into the Practices of Welsh Pony Rescue & Rehoming Charitable Trust

Calling for a Thorough Investigation into the Practices of Welsh Pony Rescue & Rehoming Charitable Trust / Announcements / Stolen Horses by Miss Keating of WPRRCT / Comments

2023-09-06 16:42

A thorough investigation needs to be done I done voluntary work for them a few years back before they stole my mothere tb sport horse ann keating made me and 5 other men rugby tackle a yearling to the ground and because of that the yearling broke its hip and had to be put to sleep its not just that there are loads more that she made us do that was not legal and against the animal welfare rights

2023-09-07 21:14

I have witnessed first hand taking a horse at 2am from a stable and not letting owner know she had taken it.With this I informed owner and asked her where horse was,she stated she was not at lib to say ,but when I asked the man opposite Biffa Tip Merthyr he said she had sold him for £800 ,which is not a charity but a business of stealing horses

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...