Multiplayer on Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Multiplayer on Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

2013-05-28 20:08

very want to play this game in MP
wanna have some team toplay on tournaments
also CoJG needs more weapons for MP
Daz

2013-05-29 00:20

Was gonna buy it, but with no mp-no chance

2013-06-01 12:23

urru
MaLiBu*KiLL3r

#29 Duel MP

2013-06-02 21:54

at least they could have made Duels into a multiplayer mode , shouldnt be that hard
=HJC=Sferif(HUN)

#30 i dont belive it

2013-06-05 01:21

Havne't online in a coj 4? imposible i was very unhappy.

2013-06-06 05:49

MAKE MULTIPLAYER!

2013-06-06 15:42

This game is the best western ever ! Please make a great multiplayer, pleaase !!!

2013-06-07 06:02

Un Multi joueur serais super j'ai acheter le jeux croyant au multi la je suis très déçu
CAT

2013-06-19 12:23

I would rather see more singleplayer missions.I'm sorry to say but Call of Juarez community just isn't that big.Bound in Blood had a really good multiplayer with good maps and everything but small fan base(i don't get it why, COJ BiB was a really good game, with good gameplay, good story connected to the first Call of Juarez,and it was a western game which is rare but still it wasn't accepted well.I guess todays gamers only play science fictions games, or games with robots,dragons and fairy tales or zombies.I think they should make SP DLC.Maybe something like Free Roam mode where you would have 3 or 4 different maps and you would just free roam them,looking for different jobs like Bounty hunter, lawman, cattle stuff,horse messenger...and with saloons where you could gamble poker,dice,faro... even 8 ball, maybe get a bit drunk and play trowing knifes or darts and if you catch someone cheating or if someones accuses you of cheating you can challange him to quickdraw duel and there would be weapons store where you could buy better weapons and throughout the map bandits or Indians would attack carriages and you could defend them.It would be similar to the open world levels in Bound in Blood. The second idea that i have for the Gunslinger DlC is something like A law of the west pack which would have some linear singleplayer levels where you would meet some of the west most fameous lawmen like Wyatt Earp ,Doc Holiday, Wild Bill Hickok,Dallas Stoudenmire(a real badass m...)Ben Thompson... Because lawman are not featured that much in gunslinger. Or something similar that would extend singleplayer even some more outlaws that were not in gunslinger like Killer Miller.

2013-06-20 19:10

Please update the game and make multiplayer for your fans

2013-08-25 17:13

No multiplayer, no money payer