Peace and Reconciliation in Syria

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Peace and Reconciliation in Syria.

2013-06-26 07:18

Yes

2013-06-28 21:29

luttons tous pour la paix et la reconciliatin en SYRIE ... luttons tous contre le terrorisme et les genocides barbare des phalangistes de tout pays contre le peuple syriens...

2013-07-06 21:13

After following the situation in Syria for almost two years, this is the most significant and substantive statement and petition I have seen. I signed it, with agreement to be publicly identified, and expect to share and support it publicly as much as I can.

2013-07-06 23:21

!Stop US/Israel and NATO in backing of the foreign led and armed FSA made jihadists and extremists from everywhere and killing indiscriminately in the most henious way and commiting genocide on mass. And stay out of Aleppo, and stop this offensive at once, the world is watching. this is a crime against humanity and this will go down in history as such.

2013-07-13 02:08

Food and medicine supplies have been cut off and the 1.5 million citizens in the city of Aleppo Syria by the FSA for over a week now something must be urgently done and to condemn this action, and or governments and human rights organisations are supporting something that is insupportable. In the name of what ideal do you starve a city?

2013-07-13 13:20

I'm from Syria and we had suffered enough from wesrtern intervention in our affairs.
God bless you, I hope this petition will draw attention to our crisis.
Luc-O

#32 Re: Bless the peacemakers

2014-09-24 13:49

#8: -  

I'm with you all the way - we're in a moral, if not spiritual battelground, where humanity or animalistic psycopathy will triumph. 

I know there are so many of us feeling the pain of injustice - dreaming te dream of peace and global prosperity - and the corporate fascist zionocracy alos knows that - they want to keep us apart - we have to connect - we will multiply- we will raise one voice against these souldestroyers...keep an eye on the internet - make every protest for net neutrality and support those who know how to have an indpendent communication network asap - because - that time is coming .... thanks to all of you here and everywhere - blessed are the peacemakers

Luc-O 

2015-12-01 15:48

I am sick and tired of living with the lies and deceit dished out to the public 24/7. It is about time that the creators of unnecessary wars were held to account. Sent to the Hague and hung for their crimes against humanity. We are controlled by the evil Black Pope and the Evil Vatican. These are the vermin who must be prosecuted. Isis is a creation of baby raping filth which are the CIA/MI5/MI6/Mossad who are the degenerates who are destroying planet earth, stealing our money and murdering humanity and raping our children. THIS MUST STOP NOW.