Mr. Marichak needs to be removed from North Pocono School

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Mr. Marichak needs to be removed from North Pocono School.

2014-02-11 20:47

He needs to be removed from the high school I am a class graduate from the class of 2013 and always dislike Marichak I was always called to his office over things I wasn't even involved in and would never let me tell my side of the story. I believe this school can do a lot better if they had a principal that would listen to both sides of the story instead of taking action before knowing the truth.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-02-11 21:01

2014-02-11 21:18

I agree with this. I tried to talk to his and he yelled at most parents i know.

2014-02-11 21:30

Today is the 11th of February. It's impossible for that incident to have occurred on the 12th. If it did occur on the 12th, please let me borrow your time machine.
Sir Troll.

#5 idiot...

2014-02-11 23:17

I just want to comment that whoever wrote this petition has FAILED at writing anything remotely close to legible English. The dumb fuck needs to go back to school.
EL

#6 ...

2014-02-11 23:41

Arguments are much easier to win when you can actually understand what is being argued. The improper grammar and punctuation makes it hard for readers to understand and makes it difficult for me to consider this a serious petition that is worth supporting.

2014-02-12 00:15

i went to north Pocono high, and Mr marichak is a joke, he sucks at his job, and is there to get people in trouble not to help the students

The author of this petition

2014-02-12 02:35

There it's fixed. I was so pissed at the way my son and I were treated. Along with the other students and parents involved.

2014-02-12 02:40

Personally, I think Mr. Marichak is a fantastic principal. He talks to students and relates to them. He shows support for athletics and academics. He really does care about the students and their well being. He is a fair man and I respect him as my principal.
Robert

2014-02-12 21:14

he is a joke. he supports the athletic program because he was the Scranton high football coach a few years back. I was in his office numerous times granted I admit I was at fault at times but he reasons with nobody. goes above n beyond with his actions over nothing. a couple examples once I got in a fight I started all that happened was I pushed the kid and I got 10 days oss n it was taken to court as the other kid got nothing n he said that was because the other kid didn't fight back and I was told if I never touched the other kid I wouldn't have gotten in trouble, about a year later someone started a fight with me n I stood there as the other kid repeatedly hit me in the face and I have witnesses saying I stood there n again I got 10 days oss but it wasn't taken to court so I know he knew I wasn't at fault. eventually I got so sick of the school I walked out one day cops found me before I got home and took me to the school where he suspended me for 10 days oss and said I couldn't return until me him n my guardians had a meeting both me and my grandfather called everyday for a week to set up a meeting and left messages to his answering machine and to the front office and we never got a call back. which in my eyes is very unprofessional. also I didn't care much about school until one day I said id try n I did. 3 weeks later I went to him and sload and told them to ask my teachers and i was picking my grades up they both laughed at me put me down and said yea how long will that last so yea i stopped caring. he is a joke to the whole school and I support this petition. we need a principle that will support ALL students not favor the athletes or the people with rich parents.

2014-02-13 06:08

In all honesty, This petition will totally fail. Half of the signatures are from those related to the author, 5/6ths are associated with this one incident, the other six are either anonymous or have no relevance and just want him removed. Starting a petition just because your son got in trouble and mr. Marichak "offended" you during a phone call are in no way means of removing him from the school. Personally, I liked mr. Marichak in school. He never revealed any prejudices to me and got involved in many student's lives. Understand that when you point a finger at one person, 4 more are pointing back at you.
nic

2014-10-02 02:04

Losers.