Fair trial for Ethiopian copilot Hailemedhen Abera

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Fair trial for Ethiopian copilot Hailemedhen Abera.

2014-03-03 05:06

Peaceful resistance to a repressive government that is engaged in the destruction of ones country comes in many forms. Copilot Hailemedhen Abera,without losing sight of the safety of his passengers and the rest of the crew has demonstrated his outrage to the "Ethiopian government".I plead to the government of Switzerland to make a fair judgement on this case and grant him an asylum.

2014-03-03 16:58

He is free man!

2014-03-03 17:49

Haylemedhn abera is innocent person pleas let him free .

2014-03-03 23:05

Our straggle will continues to remove the most racist and apartheid junta from our beloved Ethiopia. The village boys from dedebit will go back to dedebit. The woyane junta is the most an civilized and terrorist organization.

2014-03-05 03:56

He is great Ethiopian hero!
Titi

#156 Fallen World

2014-03-05 22:19

Even if flying a plane with one engine and with fuel less than 10 min lifetime doesn't seem a responsible act and clearly not heroic and it was a clear threat to the people that he was responsible for, still this man's desperate and potentially deadly measure show his genuine fear which overshadows his humanity instincts. So we surely say fair trial for him!!!

2014-03-07 20:09

Ethiopian Airlines Co_Pilot Hailemedhen Abera is not Criminal..He is Freedom Fighter..He sacrified his own life and his familys life to show the World ..that it is enough supporting of Dictators in Ethiopia..We Ethiopian are Human being too..We want to live in our Country without getting killed, Torthed, Abused,,Enough is Enough..Co Pilot Hailemedhen Abera is a very decent, Intelegent, peaceful young man..that used his skill to the right way for Freedom..He has not hurt no Body..

2014-03-07 20:18

Co Pilot Hailemedhen Abera is not a Criminal, is not a terorist..He is Ethiopian Hero..He showed the World the brutalitat of Ethiopian Government.. Ethiopian Government is a Terorist group..A Mafia Group

2014-03-08 03:05

Fair Trial for Hailemedhin Abera Tegegn!
Copilot Hailemedhin Abera Tegegn is a voice for many voiceless victims in Ethiopian prisons; individual rights are violated every day. We strongly believe, he did this to open an opportunity for the world to hear and to see what is happening in Ethiopia against, human right activists, journalists, opposition political leaders, intellectuals and freedom of expression in TPLF/EPRDF Ethiopia.
Co-pilot Hailemedhin Abera hijacked an airplane to bring awareness of the gross human right violations taking place in Ethiopia by the government and to maximize the crying voice around the world, because all other actions by many Ethiopians didn't affect the Ethiopian government to change or bring any attention from the global community.
Regardless of the incidence and unfortunate mishaps to the passengers (discomfort), he is with no doubt one of the greatest hero Ethiopia has given. His name will be written in the history of Ethiopia and the world forever. What the world needs to know is his true intention, to open the eyes of the world, wide enough so that the agony of Ethiopians is revealed and easily seen, but not for a political asylum quest as some people might think, if that is the case Co-pilot Hailemedhin Abera could have just walked out and drove to any country to seek asylum once he is in Italy, but this hijacking is not about seeking asylum in Europe, it is more in protest against oppressive regime in Ethiopia.
yeselalew

2014-03-09 20:55

Hailemedhen is a voice of ethiopian pple copilot hailemedhen he is not criminal!!

2014-03-10 12:05

He is my hero. Do you think I scare this Ethiopian enemy weyane my name? Do not think .not my name I am ready to give my live.please post my name.And I will send money for him pleaselet me know the way.

2014-03-18 02:13

No need request its obligations!

2014-04-03 09:42

he is our hero

2014-04-12 11:48

My hero!!

#165 Re:

2019-04-25 21:25

#16: -