Help us save 9 children with MPS in SA

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Help us save 9 children with MPS in SA.

2014-05-15 14:28

It is about time that MPS gets recognition. Thanks Rare Diseases SA!!

2014-05-15 15:32

Thank you Rare Diseases South Africa for this oportunity to stand up and show a voice. MPS needs serious recognition.

2014-05-15 16:30

My child is the one getting funding. We are forever grateful. The quality of her life improved dramatically due to treatment. Please give the same gift of life to other children. More children on treatment means greater negotiation power to reduce cost.

2014-05-15 16:55

please support this cause.

2014-05-15 17:29

It's sad that we have to do this to get much needed help to these poor kids. I think all who try resolve the matter are wonderful!

2014-05-15 18:29

It is a total disgrace in these modern times that treatment for all life threatening diseases is not covered either by medical aids or by the Government. If it was your child, you would fight for their right to have the medical treatment to save them or make their lives easier. Sharon Evans.

2014-05-16 03:51

There are so many diseases where there is no treatment, yet this one does. You cannot place a price on a child's head! Medical aids and government need to assist these families and pay for the medication!

2014-05-16 06:12

what else would you expect from goverment. only offials with criminal records are worth saving in the eyes of selfish leaders. how far have we strayed from Gods calling to heal the sick raise the dead and fullfill his kingdom, lets put our efforts to better use let us turn our faith back to the original healer Jesus.

2014-05-20 12:56

Surely the government can afford to take care of these people. I appeal to the Minister of Health to lend a helping hand to the families by paying the medical bills for these sick people.

Nkateko Mashaba

2014-05-23 13:24

These children did not ask for this.
As responsible adult it is our duty to help them.
So do the right thing and support this cause.