Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

The Real Dark Seeker

/ #67 HA HA HA HA

2011-04-01 16:06

If this is real, and you're not being a troll, I thought I'd let you know that your course of action is indeed doing the exact opposite of what you had intended. Don't get it? Ok, well I still see people paying high amounts for the bot con 2007 TC. And its not like the value of it is going down anytime soon. What you're doing is giving the Generations Thundercracker a certain notoriety that will in effect drive its own secondary market value way above your precious little version of Thundercracker. Why? Because if what you are doing is real, it will make the Generations Thundercracker rare. Didn't think about that did you? I'll bet you didn't think about all the people out there who already have one that will refuse to give it up....court order or not. It would be a legal nightmare to get a court order to have everyone give theirs up to you, those who purchased them legally. And I personally deem you nothing more than a despicable no life having person who would actually go out of his way to deny kids, and adults the joy of owning a particular toy they may have wanted all because of your selfish ass. You sir, are a prime example of why and how humanity has gone to hell in a hand basket. You have no power, only the presumption that you do. If anything, the only thing you have is the negative notoriety that will embed your family name in shame in the history of any fandom. From this moment forth, anytime a supposed true fan acts a troll, people will utter your name in disrespect and discord. Your name will never be spoken again in any positive light. You will then be turned into an internet meme. I will not be Weskersoned out of my toy or hobby.

Oh and BTW Elias, this is the real Dark Seeker from the forums. That Avenging Seeker is not me. I thought you could backtrace? I'm sure you'd see that the IP address is not the same is mine. Obviously, you don't know what you're talking about and you've made false allegations that you could indeed see who it was. You're so full of shit its not even funny anymore. But since you decided to mention my name, I thought I'd reply. I honestly didn't even want to bother with your ignorant drivel until someone told me you mentioned my name on here. But that's ok....I can see you're set in your ways of thinking. You can think the other person is me while I sit here and think how much of a f*cking presumptuous moron you are. Thank you, have a nice day and don't chew on THAT too hard now.......idiot.