Petition To CRL

/ #17

2016-11-17 09:15

I am member of RCG (REVELATION CHURCH OF GOD) the problem that i have with CRL is an organisation which is double sides an being a professional person , i belief that we sit down with all parties who are involved in Religious Sector , and find the solution that will help the community not make decision which benefit CRL ,and it show CRL doesn"t protect indigenous church which some of us grew under them ,like the use of different candle , it says it want to protect me from what? because even Catholic church uses that, and when it comes to TITHE we grew up knowing that i have to take out TEN PERCENT to the church for the ALTOR .MY grand father/mother they we TITHER ,and my children ( 7, 12 years ) do tithe also and who? is taking care of the ALTOR (PROPHET, BISHOP, PASTORS) at the church is the HOLY SPIRIT which feed there Families while we members get the Blessing ,and there is no MINISTER OF RELIGION to support churches is us church MEMBERS with our TITHE , pay there SALARY, RENT ,ELECTRICITY,WATER , and other community development.