World Vitiligo Day - June 25th

/ #94

2011-12-07 21:11

No one has to suffer from bullying because of ignorance about this condition. it can kill your soul, heart and whole being. it's hard to a person who is suffering from this disease recieving a hurtful words, a mocking and degrading words from others, especially if this person wants to defend himself but no one wants to listen. Michael Jackson was the one who suffered from this, it killed his soul slowly, as writing this i can't hold my tears because i can't believe that a human being who gave and share his heart to the world will suffered from cruelty of a fellow human being.He didn't deserved this. I hope and pray that the public will understand and will be able to know what is this skin disease, and the ignorance and cruelty will never happen again to anyone who are suffering from this, i wish MJ is the last. I support this and i hope it will be implemented. Michael Jackson you were the true advocate of vitiligo, you endured the pain from public humiliation because of this disease but it doesn't made it a hindrance to you to continued your work as the greatest entertainer/humanitarian, despite all of that you kept and stand strong. you are my greatest inspiration, my king. i love you. thank you for the petitioners, more power!